+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

rushad10

Dec 10, 2018
August 3rd AOR- Waiting on GCMS. Agents just say eligibility is still being reviewed, criminality in progress and security not started. By now, shouldnt eligbility decision be completed? Can one assume that it is under RR as it has now been over 6 months and because the agents are not telling me that it is pass/met? Anyone else with that AOR date range that is still in this stage?

Thank you

marciocdb

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
AOR 20th August...
My eligibility was Review Required due to a change in the NOC from the ITA to the AOR, but other than that, nothing else ... employer's letter was already in the new NOC... I guess even if you change a "comma" in your profile it goes back to "review required" by all analysts.... All I can do is hope for the PPR.... Already asked for the GCMS notes last friday.... let's see what they have to say...

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
AOR 20th August...
My eligibility was Review Required due to a change in the NOC from the ITA to the AOR, but other than that, nothing else ... employer's letter was already in the new NOC... I guess even if you change a "comma" in your profile it goes back to "review required" by all analysts.... All I can do is hope for the PPR.... Already asked for the GCMS notes last friday.... let's see what they have to say...
Hey there,

Not really tbh. I also changed my NOC post ITA but the analyst did not put under RR for that..... He/she did put for POF tho.:confused::(

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
Hi, Can you please tell me, how did you understand that your file is under SS
got the gcms notes and no progress done on profile since security start on 31st Oct.
Eligibility and criminality passed.
Security info all hidden in GCMS notes.
emailed LVO and they replied today "file is currently undergoing necessary background checks."

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
got the gcms notes and no progress done on profile since security start on 31st Oct.
Eligibility and criminality passed.
Security info all hidden in GCMS notes.
emailed LVO and they replied today "file is currently undergoing necessary background checks."
Hi, that may not necessarily mean SS though.
When did you order CBSA?
By LVO, you meant London?

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
Hi, that may not necessarily mean SS though.
When did you order CBSA?
By LVO, you meant London?
the first 4 activities in my GCMS notes are hidden and seeing previous posts about CBSA notes these 4 hidden activities are usually for SS
i ordered them on 12th Feb.
yes LVO is short for London Visa office.

gokul.chandran

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Hi everyone,

I received an update on my profile yesterday and found out that the status of "Review of Additional Documents" changed from "We are reviewing the additional documents provided" to "Not Applicable". This looks like a good sign, at least someone has worked on my file.
Anyone who had a similar update and later recieved a PPR? Approximately how may days later did u receive the Golden mail post the update. I am just one day short of the 6 month mark.

I spoke to a friendly IRCC agent last thursday (after waiting for almost 30 minutes) who informed me that my eligibility is "Recommended Pass" and the background verifications are currently in progress... I was a little relieved that the eligibility looks good. However, after reading a few comments posted by other members, i am a little skeptical about the authenticity of the info provided by the agent. I havent ordered GCMS notes so cant really compare the notes with the agent's info. Would appreciate comments from members who have been through similar experiences.

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
the first 4 activities in my GCMS notes are hidden and seeing previous posts about CBSA notes these 4 hidden activities are usually for SS
i ordered them on 12th Feb.
yes LVO is short for London Visa office.
It could be blank because it has not been started yet. You can see 2nd page if it says security not started.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Finally , today comes the end of a long journey ! ! Period

Country - Uk
ITA - 5th Septemper 2018
PNP - OINP
AOR - 25th September 2018
VO - NDVO
PPR - 25th February 2019

Wishin Good luck those who waitin for PPR !!

Tah !!
Congratulations dude !!

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi everyone,

I received an update on my profile yesterday and found out that the status of "Review of Additional Documents" changed from "We are reviewing the additional documents provided" to "Not Applicable". This looks like a good sign, at least someone has worked on my file.
Anyone who had a similar update and later recieved a PPR? Approximately how may days later did u receive the Golden mail post the update. I am just one day short of the 6 month mark.

I spoke to a friendly IRCC agent last thursday (after waiting for almost 30 minutes) who informed me that my eligibility is "Recommended Pass" and the background verifications are currently in progress... I was a little relieved that the eligibility looks good. However, after reading a few comments posted by other members, i am a little skeptical about the authenticity of the info provided by the agent. I havent ordered GCMS notes so cant really compare the notes with the agent's info. Would appreciate comments from members who have been through similar experiences.
Hi Gokul,

I am not sure what all comments that you read that made you skeptical, because, eligibility status provided by an agent is almost 95% times correct , yours is recommended pass, which is a very good thing. You can relax a bit.

About ADR which turned to NA, its a very good sign indeed. Your PPR may be nearer than ever, though no one can predict the actual arrival of the mail. Hopefully you will get it soon. Keep calm and wait for the moment, you will be there !!

Last edited: