PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
It could be blank because it has not been started yet. You can see 2nd page if it says security not started.
Security is blank on 2nd page. medical, criminality and eligibility are all Pass on 2nd page. but security is showing blank. s15 mentioned on top of over 10 pages in the GCMS notes

SiHemant

Oct 22, 2018
August 3rd AOR- Waiting on GCMS. Agents just say eligibility is still being reviewed, criminality in progress and security not started. By now, shouldnt eligbility decision be completed? Can one assume that it is under RR as it has now been over 6 months and because the agents are not telling me that it is pass/met? Anyone else with that AOR date range that is still in this stage?

Thank you
I'm in the same boat.
My AOR 1 Aug.
Eligibility = Under review
Criminality= In progress
Security = Not started

Chipo21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
26-08-2018
Called CIC as I have gone over 6 months. Confirmed what I already know. Documents submitted in October 2018 (updated POF) were received and are yet to be reviewed. The agent said because the application is RR and just recently over the 6 month mark she cannot send a progress reminder to Ottawa and I must therefore just be patient indefinitely. Hoping my CSE yields a different response. Not knowing how long to wait is frustrating

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Called CIC as I have gone over 6 months. Confirmed what I already know. Documents submitted in October 2018 (updated POF) were received and are yet to be reviewed. The agent said because the application is RR and just recently over the 6 month mark she cannot send a progress reminder to Ottawa and I must therefore just be patient indefinitely. Hoping my CSE yields a different response. Not knowing how long to wait is frustrating
Call the call center again to speak to another explain your situation and ask for a reminder to be sent to your visa office. Then email ottawa
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

pandadreams11

Jan 31, 2019
india
I received this email from cic today. I am trying to understand what it means.

"Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum."

Does it mean im under additional security screening? or is it a regular review? As when i called, the agent told me i had passed eligibility and criminality and the security was yet to be started.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I received this email from cic today. I am trying to understand what it means.

"Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum."

Does it mean im under additional security screening? or is it a regular review? As when i called, the agent told me i had passed eligibility and criminality and the security was yet to be started.
Not necessarily. It also could mean that you are under review required and the officer needs to review your eligibility. Also, after all the steps done, the officer will review everything one more time before issuing ppr. So, it could mean any of these reviews

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Security is blank on 2nd page. medical, criminality and eligibility are all Pass on 2nd page. but security is showing blank. s15 mentioned on top of over 10 pages in the GCMS notes
It seems you are under SS.
check the activity 1-5. Do you see the same redacted with s.15 on top of the page.If so, most probably you are also under SS