Jan 21, 2019
Finally , today comes the end of a long journey ! ! Period

Country - Uk
ITA - 5th Septemper 2018
PNP - OINP
AOR - 25th September 2018
VO - NDVO
PPR - 25th February 2019

Wishin Good luck those who waitin for PPR !!

Tah !!
Congrats! But what the hell man. AOR is Aug 28th in the same stream and I'm still waiting.

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
Congrats! But what the hell man. AOR is Aug 28th in the same stream and I'm still waiting.
i am Aug 6 AOR with same stream and still waiting. have you received GCMS notes?

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Finally , today comes the end of a long journey ! ! Period

Country - Uk
ITA - 5th Septemper 2018
PNP - OINP
AOR - 25th September 2018
VO - NDVO
PPR - 25th February 2019

Wishin Good luck those who waitin for PPR !!

Tah !!
Hey congrats Buddy!
i got mine on same date when you got!
Sent my passport for stamping on same day of PPR!!

Reactions: Ashtush

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
No. I am working with a consultant but getting tired of the "we have to wait" line. I am not sure if its sensible to order the notes at this point.
better to order them now to see what's the hold up. i got my notes recently and they showing i am under security screening so i ordered CBSA notes for further updates on my security status.

Reactions: papan5069

Verin

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Unfortunately, that is the reality for those with Eligibility Met Status. Myself included. No updates since September.
August 2 AOR. Eligibility Met, nothing else started
Same here . Eligibility met in September . Security not started.

white coffee

Jan 28, 2019
Hey, need a suggestion about landing.
I'm going to do flagpole in Abbotsford or surrey border this Thursday evening. I'd have US visa as well and want to spend couple of days in Seattle, US. So the question is should i do flag poling first and then go back to US with my copr as in this way my landing gets completed in the first spot or should i just go to Seattle first and do landing process afterwards when i come back to Canada.
Any experience about that appreciated.
Thanks!
I will suggest you go to Seattle to spend the couple of days you want to spend then do your landing afterwards. It is far better and advisable

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hey, need a suggestion about landing.
I'm going to do flagpole in Abbotsford or surrey border this Thursday evening. I'd have US visa as well and want to spend couple of days in Seattle, US. So the question is should i do flag poling first and then go back to US with my copr as in this way my landing gets completed in the first spot or should i just go to Seattle first and do landing process afterwards when i come back to Canada.
Any experience about that appreciated.
Thanks!
My response is not from experience but you can do either as you're coming back by land and this allows you to use your COPR without the need for a PRTD. However, I suggest you go to Seattle first and then do your landing, less of a hassle. Good luck