+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

winterdiva

Dec 18, 2017
London
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
I spoke to agent... will n 22 Jan...it was eligibility met...later I called on 8Feb...it was eligibility passed...both times security was not started...haven’t called since I elapsed 6 months time..my major concern is of being stuck in security...this is why was curious to know what can trigger probable delays in security screening
Hey, my status was very similar. See my signature. Hope you get your PPR soon!

Reactions: gau55555

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Hi guys, I got my GCSM notes. I have following notes from Case Analyst.

Review Required for MI3
A11.2 appears met ,
R75 Appears met,
R76 Appears met

Is A11.2 Eligibility met? If so, why I have a MI3 in RR. Any thoughts, anyone knows what it means?

Reactions: Archavin89

RameshKum

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017

Review Required for MI3
A11.2 appears met ,
R75 Appears met,
R76 Appears met

Is A11.2 Eligibility met? If so, why I have a MI3 in RR. Any thoughts, anyone knows what it means?
This is what I found in Canada website:

"Effective July 1, 2011, the third set of Ministerial Instructions (MI3) further limited the intake of new FSW applications by lowering the global cap to 10,000, with sub-caps of 500 for each of the 29 priority occupations. It introduced an annual cap of 700 for new applications made under the federal Immigrant Investor Program, and also included a temporary moratorium on Entrepreneur applications while that program undergoes review."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions.html

Even I've the same comments in my GCMS notes as you have.

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012

"Effective July 1, 2011, the third set of Ministerial Instructions (MI3) further limited the intake of new FSW applications by lowering the global cap to 10,000, with sub-caps of 500 for each of the 29 priority occupations. It introduced an annual cap of 700 for new applications made under the federal Immigrant Investor Program, and also included a temporary moratorium on Entrepreneur applications while that program undergoes review."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions.html

Thanks, did you also have A11.2 appears met?
Have you provided any additional documents or raised a CSE?

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........

Thanks for sharing the info.

But is this still apllicable ? because from 2015 onwards the target of intake has changed and its more aggressive than earlier times? Any input from senior members??

Verin

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018

Review Required for MI3
A11.2 appears met ,
R75 Appears met,
R76 Appears met

What do you see on second page of gcms.. Eligibility met?

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hello here..concerning the debate whether call agents influence application processing or not. .I can't say they do or not but what's for sure is that it's being said while waiting for a call agent to attend to you that " a call agent can't influence on the decision of ur application " .But not influencing on the decision of ur application doesn't mean he can't remind a superior officer to work on ur application
I'm saying this bcus I called on Tuesday 19th February and an agent named Peter told me he would drop a note to remind superior officer about my application which is already more than 6 months. .he said I should call again if I don't get a response by April ..I decided to raise cse the next day and guess what. .this is the response I obtained ..

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on February 19, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by March 21, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Agent Marina
I'm not insinuating anything but I'm hoping the agent could really remind the officers to look in our cases. .what do you think guys
Good info, which is also verified ... @tobs :rolleyes:

Reactions: damariusss91

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hello All,
Got my GCMS notes. Nothing major in it except eligibility shows "Review Required". Medical, Criminality Passed in October. Security not started. Only find dates till November 23 no info after that. In the Agent comments I found
Update Date: 2018/10/10
Label: EE Eligibility
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2-Case Processing Agent …..
….
A11.2 Review REQUIRED by Officer MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize ________________________________

Any idea what does this mean, I am not sure why there review and I can submit anything to help with the review
What is the Review Required for ?

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019

Hi guys, please post your Notes here for clarification. Because per MI15:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions.html#mi15

Cap is eliminated since 1/1/2015 with the introduction of EE. Cap is only applicable to applications prior to 1/1/2015.

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
What is the Review Required for ?
I could not find a clear answer for what is the review required for in the GCMS notes, it looks like if the agent is unsure of anything they leave it to the officer but there is nothing clear in the GCMS notes that would clarify why is a review required.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
I could not find a clear answer for what is the review required for in the GCMS notes, it looks like if the agent is unsure of anything they leave it to the officer but there is nothing clear in the GCMS notes that would clarify why is a review required.
It should be clear in the notes as far as I know. Please share the screenshot or copy paste from the page where you see the case notes/analyst remark.

Last edited: