+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Thanks for your feedback! Although the status in my online account is still "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". Does this mean I haven't passed eligibility yet?

One day waiting post 6 months feels like one week of waiting prior the 6 month deadline!
Hi,
It does not mean that your eligibility haven't passed yet. They don't update the status on eligibility until the file status changes to approved which happens after your passport is stamped with Visa and Confirmation of PR document is issued.
One way to know whether your eligibility is passed is by calling them and in that case too you should be lucky enough to first get connected and second get connected to an agent who is willing to divulge the current status on your application as per the case notes.
Other way to know the status on eligibility is to order GCMS notes but that would take a month time.
CSE replies are generic and so not much is revealed there.

Cheers!

Reactions: gau55555

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
A very senior member once told me me if ur eligibility is passed for more thn 2 months (or 3 at most) the u r probably in SS.