+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

bbnw61618

Feb 22, 2019
Hi,
It does not mean that your eligibility haven't passed yet. They don't update the status on eligibility until the file status changes to approved which happens after your passport is stamped with Visa and Confirmation of PR document is issued.
One way to know whether your eligibility is passed is by calling them and in that case too you should be lucky enough to first get connected and second get connected to an agent who is willing to divulge the current status on your application as per the case notes.
Other way to know the status on eligibility is to order GCMS notes but that would take a month time.
CSE replies are generic and so not much is revealed there.

Cheers!
Thank you so much! That made things clearer.

Crossing my fingers and hoping August applicants will receive PPRs this week so we can move on with our lives :p

Reactions: witty27

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
Hello All,
Got my GCMS notes. Nothing major in it except eligibility shows "Review Required". Medical, Criminality Passed in October. Security not started. Only find dates till November 23 no info after that. In the Agent comments I found
Update Date: 2018/10/10
Label: EE Eligibility
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2-Case Processing Agent …..
….
A11.2 Review REQUIRED by Officer MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize ________________________________

Any idea what does this mean, I am not sure why there review and I can submit anything to help with the review

Atuli

Oct 14, 2018
I heard saudi travel can trigger SS
Wat reply u got on CSE or by VO mail and wat about ur eligibility ?
Got to know some good facts...please if anyone can suggest what all is considered into security check...mine also eligibility and criminality passed but security is yet to begin...AOR is 22Aug...want to know more about security checks...!!

Chipo21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
26-08-2018
Anyone with AOR 26 Aug still waiting? This Review Required is giving me anxiety. Feel like they will just put my application aside and forget about it

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi,

Need a help. Just now I was going through my GCMS notes which I got on Jan 8 2019, ordered on 7th December 2018. In the notes at the last page [case officer's recommendation], top right corner s.16(1)(c) is mentioned. There are no s.15.

Can anyone help me to know what is s.16(1)(c) means? Does is anyway means that security is ongoing. They updated my file on 6th November 2018 and was due to be updated 06th December 2018.
Please help!!

ricksplat

Jan 21, 2019
In the same boat of Eligiblity: Review required. I have put forward few CSE and even called the IRCC but to no avail. Everywhere the reply is same, it depends on the case processing officer when he checks the application again.

There is nothing one can do but wait for either the ADR or keep on calling IRCC.

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
I am trying to raise a request in the web form for a status update information as my application is in the special category (more than 6 months). I am not sure about what to choose in "Type of application/enquiry". Please let me know what to choose.

Lalitlove

Nov 20, 2018
Got to know some good facts...please if anyone can suggest what all is considered into security check...mine also eligibility and criminality passed but security is yet to begin...AOR is 22Aug...want to know more about security checks...!!
I think after eligibility passed security should be in progress so r u sure eligibility passed rather than met or recommended passed ?
Passed u r saying by agent call or gcms ?

Atuli

Oct 14, 2018
I think after eligibility passed security should be in progress so r u sure eligibility passed rather than met or recommended passed ?
Passed u r saying by agent call or gcms ?
I spoke to agent... will n 22 Jan...it was eligibility met...later I called on 8Feb...it was eligibility passed...both times security was not started...haven’t called since I elapsed 6 months time..my major concern is of being stuck in security...this is why was curious to know what can trigger probable delays in security screening