August 2018 AOR - join here

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Thank you all my liking my post regarding reciepr of PPR and congratulating me.
I am currently working in Myanmar and would like to move to Canada in 2020 after completing my contract. However, I plan to go to Canada for three weeks in June 2019 to complete my landing formalities and will give my brother's address there for delivery of PR card.
What other points I should keep in mind? How to carry the amount equivalent to POF which I will bring back with me?

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Thanks! I hope you get yours soon. From my GCMS notes, I found out that the background verification was criminality and security which was done by third party agencies like RCMP. They didn't contact my employer.
Thanks, I got the same mail. But from calls/online status/GCMS, my background checks haven’t even started (both Criminality and Security). Eligibility is Met.

Not sure what additional verification means in this case then..

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
I enquired about my application via email (CPC-CTD Ottawa). Got a reply within 15 mins.
Reply: "file is currently under review and additional verifications are required"
The assessment timeline will be outside standard processing timeline.

Don't know what is going on.

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
I enquired about my application via email (CPC-CTD Ottawa). Got a reply within 15 mins.
Reply: "file is currently under review and additional verifications are required"

What’s your AOR, are you over 6 months. Could be their new template.

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
AOR: 19 August 2018
MEP: 12 September 2018
Since then no update
One More point: Got GCMS on Jan 8 2019. Eligibility and criminality recommended pass however, 2nd page says criminality not started and eligibility RR [some query related to fixed deposit details like % interest, date of maturity etc..]

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
What’s your AOR, are you over 6 months. Could be their new template.
My application is 4 days overdue, I sent mail to Ottawa and got response as below

"Good day

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Last edited:

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019

I got the same reply today! I guess this is just a generic template.

Reactions: papan5069

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
I got the same reply today! I guess this is just a generic template.
I think it will take some more time, may be a month more [just a guess]. I also enquired in delhi office but did not get any reply. So, its pretty clear that file did not come to LVO.

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
I think it will take some more time, may be a month more [just a guess]. I also enquired in delhi office but did not get any reply. So, its pretty clear that file did not come to LVO.
You never know with these guys.
But we should be hopeful for something good to happen. Hope all of us who are waiting for our PPR's get them very soon.

Reactions: MERCYANDGRACE5

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
One More point: Got GCMS on Jan 8 2019. Eligibility and criminality recommended pass however, 2nd page says criminality not started and eligibility RR [some query related to fixed deposit details like % interest, date of maturity etc..]
That's unfortunate, I thought once your eligibility is passed you won't have to worry about eligibility RR down the road :(.

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
AOR - 18th Aug
Med pass - 9th Sept
IP2 has not started

6 months elapsed on 18th Feb. I called them and they informed me that
Eligibility - completed
Background Check(Criminality and Security) - not started
Last Update in my account - 28th Sept
VO: Ottawa

How long should the background check take? any idea? I have never ordered any notes.

I emailed them regarding a completion date and their response was on the following lines:
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. No additional documents required.

What should I be expecting? Please guide. Thanks.
PPR in the offing.