+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

mainak.g

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Finally got my PPR today. CEC inland. AOR 29 august.

I am living in Canada and my spouse is in India. They have sent me instructions to submit my passport but not for my dependent.

My question is will they send her a separate PPR or what should i do?. Have you guys seen any cases like this before.

Please help me out. Thanks in advance.
Can you post the updates since the AOR? Mine was also submitted on the same day and my spouse lives in India as well. After medical, I have no movements. They clearly fell asleep in my case.

Last edited:

sudhan

Jul 27, 2018
Can you post the updates since the AOR? Mine was also submitted on the same day and my spouse lives in India as well. After medical, I have no movements. They clearly fell asleep in my case.
Aor - 29 August
Medicals passed- 23 sept
January 28 called agent - Eligibility : recommended pass: Security : not started criminality : Passed
Feb - 5 ghost update.
Feb- 7 PPR
My filed was processed in Ottawa initially then they transferred to Edmonton then again to Ottawa.
Finally Nova Scotia office sent me PPR.
They played basket ball with my file. lol

mainak.g

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aor - 29 August
Medicals passed- 23 sept
January 28 called agent - Eligibility : recommended pass: Security : not started criminality : Passed
Feb - 5 ghost update.
Feb- 7 PPR
My filed was processed in Ottawa initially then they transferred to Edmonton then again to Ottawa.
Finally Nova Scotia office sent me PPR.
They played basket ball with my file. lol
Thanks. That's very helpful.
Can I still talk to an agent even though there are no updates online? What questions do you recommend to ask?

sudhan

Jul 27, 2018
Thanks. That's very helpful.
Can I still talk to an agent even though there are no updates online? What questions do you recommend to ask?
Yes you can call them.
Ask where is your file is being processed.
Ask about eligibility,security and criminality.
when was the file last updated.

That all i have

mainak.g

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Yes you can call them.

That all i have
Thanks once again. I am on the phone right now, wait time is approx 20 mins. I will ask these questions. Fingers crossed.

mainak.g

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Yes you can call them.

That all i have

Called the agent and she has no updates to share. Everything is under process. Last update on my file was October 5th and she can't guarantee what was that for. That's all.

mkapoor0069

Jan 22, 2019
How do you know that email was thr PPR mail?
I got that reply from an agent on a web form request.

They said "Your application has been approved and they have forwarded to the responsible office to send out the email again which i missed on Nov 26th."

So i am assuming it has to be PPR email.

-Mk

Reactions: gau55555