+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hey Ashtush, how are you today? My app is @ CIO Sydney. 19days to 6months. What's up?

Hey Mate ! Long time no C . Me so far so good trust u r well too !!

This wait is killin me I have 35 days till it complete 6 months BG ain't started yet me VO is New Delhi ! Swear First PNP wait for nomination now this Express entry wait ..

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
AOR-13 Aug- 8 days short of 6 months, fsw(o), Indian residing in Myanmar.
Just talked to an IRCC agent.
File is with CPC--Ottawa
Eligibility: changed from Recommended Pass to Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
ADR: Not applicable (had submitted Myanmar PCC on 23 January
Security: Not started
PPR: Anxiously awaited. Don't know when will get it.
Can't submit CSE form as have applied thru a consultant.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
What did ur consultant said ??

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hey Mate ! Long time no C . Me so far so good trust u r well too !!

This wait is killin me I have 35 days till it complete 6 months BG ain't started yet me VO is New Delhi ! Swear First PNP wait for nomination now this Express entry wait ..
Hey Ashtush, how are you today? My app is @ CIO Sydney. 19days to 6months. What's up?
Hi glad to see you guys here,

Its been sad update from my end that nothing has started on my app. Found out from GCMS notes.
I don't understand why PNP applicant have to wait this much longer? we were already pre-screened and been through this partially same process. why for us to take 6 months to get clear the eligibility even?

Have you guys clear eligibility?

Last edited:

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi glad to see you guys here,

Its been sad update from my end that nothing has started on my app. Found out from GCMS notes.
I don't understand why PNP applicant have to wait this much longer? we were already pre-screened and been through this partially same process.

Have you guys clear eligibility?
Hey @dh5689 ! Mate nice u here too ! Really sorry to hear that I can understand how u feelin ..

Seriously even I can't get it we already pre- screened throughly . It's kinda bais towards PNP Outland applicant .. we already waited too long innit !!

Last edited:

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
File is with CPC--Ottawa
My timeline is similar to yours! I didn't receive any ADR tho! Did you see any ghost update? I pray PPR comes through for us all waiting

winterdiva

Dec 18, 2017
London
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Dear all, please can someone help me?
Now that I finished 6 months, I called CIC. The agent told me my security didn't start yet. If I don't receive a decision by END OF MARCH I can call them again and the agent can "do something" about it. I asked what this 30th March was all about, he said "its an internal procedure based on your application, based on your application, its 30th March". Please can anyone tell me what this 30th March is all about?

My criminality was passed in Oct. MEP was on 04-Nov. My file wasn't touched since then. SOO unbelievable!!

ba24123n

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hello,

I am from India and would want to apply for GCMS notes. I went to the "GET GCMS" website but not able to put a request to order as it is circling back and forth to the payment display page. Can anyone help ?

Also, my timeline is as below and I am worried that there has been no update of start of Background check (or) any other update for that matter. Is that normal ? I am about to reach my 6-month deadline in another 20 days and am not sure if the process will go beyond the set timeline.

AOR - Aug 27, 2018
MED - Passed (Sep 21, 2018)
No update since then

mkapoor0069

Jan 22, 2019
Hi Guys,

Need an important input on this from whoever can help. Appreciate it.

I had ghost update on Nov 23rd, Nov 26th i was sent an email which i never received because i had provided the wrong email address.
Now after 2 months i sent requesting information on my application and got to know they had sent the email Nov 26 on a wrong email address. I corrected my email address in my account and after exchanging a few emails through webforms i get to know that my application was approved.

Now, the Agent says they have forwarded the change in email address to the responsible office and they would send the email again.

Now, i need some input from experts here what shall i do? Shall i send the passports or wait for the email first?

I am not even sure how long the email from them would take.

Thanks for any replies. I might re-post this here.

Regards
-MK

AOR--> 23th August 2018

white coffee

Jan 28, 2019
Hi Guys,

I had ghost update on Nov 23rd, Nov 26th i was sent an email which i never received because i had provided the wrong email address.
Now after 2 months i sent requesting information on my application and got to know they had sent the email Nov 26 on a wrong email address. I corrected my email address in my account and after exchanging a few emails through webforms i get to know that my application was approved.

Now, the Agent says they have forwarded the change in email address to the responsible office and they would send the email again.

Now, i need some input from experts here what shall i do? Shall i send the passports or wait for the email first?

Regards
-MK

AOR--> 23th August 2018
Don't send your passport until you are told to do so. Since your application is approved, why not wait patiently for the email to be resent to you?

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hi Guys,

Regards
-MK

AOR--> 23th August 2018
You are required to submit a copy of the PPR email along with Passport, photographs etc., so you need to wait.

Reactions: mkapoor0069

mkapoor0069

Jan 22, 2019
Don't send your passport until you are told to do so. Since your application is approved, why not wait patiently for the email to be resent to you?
Because i am travelling next month. And i cant postpone those plans. By Mar 16 i need to leave. But i think that's sufficient time as well. i shall wait