+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Verin

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Dear all, please can someone help me?
Now that I finished 6 months, I called CIC. The agent told me my security didn't start yet. If I don't receive a decision by END OF MARCH I can call them again and the agent can "do something" about it. I asked what this 30th March was all about, he said "its an internal procedure based on your application, based on your application, its 30th March". Please can anyone tell me what this 30th March is all about?

My criminality was passed in Oct. MEP was on 04-Nov. My file wasn't touched since then. SOO unbelievable!!
Frustrating

Vaheed

Oct 5, 2018
Iran
AOR Received.
23-08-2018
Med's Done....
16-09-2018
I just talked to an agent, very polite one, and she said my Eligibility and criminality are passed and security yet to get started. I was a little anxious for the eligibility since I read few post here with not-so-pleasing situations and I feel relieved now somehow :D
Hope for the ppr, specially for August 23rd club :D

Reactions: gau55555 and SumH12

Verin

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need an important input on this from whoever can help. Appreciate it.

I had ghost update on Nov 23rd, Nov 26th i was sent an email which i never received because i had provided the wrong email address.
Now after 2 months i sent requesting information on my application and got to know they had sent the email Nov 26 on a wrong email address. I corrected my email address in my account and after exchanging a few emails through webforms i get to know that my application was approved.

Now, the Agent says they have forwarded the change in email address to the responsible office and they would send the email again.

Now, i need some input from experts here what shall i do? Shall i send the passports or wait for the email first?

I am not even sure how long the email from them would take.

Thanks for any replies. I might re-post this here.

Regards
-MK

AOR--> 23th August 2018
How do you know that email was thr PPR mail?

Verin

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
I just talked to an agent, very polite one, and she said my Eligibility and criminality are passed and security yet to get started. I was a little anxious for the eligibility since I read few post here with not-so-pleasing situations and I feel relieved now somehow :D
23rd Aug club has been waiting for security to start for long. Including me

Reactions: Vaheed

utshab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
thts good news.. jus a small question.. previous to this call.. did you know anything about your eligibility? was it met or recommended passed? ..

utshab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
also
is your VO Ottawa...

Vaheed

Oct 5, 2018
Iran
AOR Received.
23-08-2018
Med's Done....
16-09-2018
thts good news.. jus a small question.. previous to this call.. did you know anything about your eligibility? was it met or recommended passed? ..
It was the first time I was calling. I didn't know anything about eligibility.

also

is your VO Ottawa...
Yes, I raised a CSE in November to know my visa office, it was Ottawa.

Last edited:
Reactions: utshab

Vaheed

Oct 5, 2018
Iran
AOR Received.
23-08-2018
Med's Done....
16-09-2018
23rd Aug club has been waiting for security to start for long. Including me
We'll get there. I have resigned my job in December (based on immitracker ppr prediction, That was silly, I know :D), assuming I will be in Canada by Feb, and being unemployed made me checking my online account more frequently. I am optimistic though. Next year we'll laugh at ourselves and our anxiety :D

Verin

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
We'll get there. I have resigned my job in December (based on immitracker ppr prediction, That was silly, I know :D), assuming I will be in Canada by Feb, and being unemployed made me checking my online account more frequently. I am optimistic though. Next year we'll laugh at ourselves and our anxiety :D
Fingers crossed

DGS

Jan 28, 2019
My 6 months r going to get over in a day on 7th. What should be the next step?
I have no clue about what’s happening to my application. i kept waiting and dint order the notes, tried to call on the helpline number but no avail
Most of the times so wasn’t diligently doing it. don’t know the VO so usually the web form asks for the visa office I can’t do that also.
CSE can I do now?? What all other option I have.. please guide

Verin

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
My 6 months r going to get over in a day on 7th. What should be the next step?
I have no clue about what’s happening to my application. i kept waiting and dint order the notes, tried to call on the helpline number but no avail
Most of the times so wasn’t diligently doing it. don’t know the VO so usually the web form asks for the visa office I can’t do that also.
CSE can I do now?? What all other option I have.. please guide
Try to call CIC till you get through. I was able to get through 15 minutes back. Ask the agent about your eligibility , security and criminality status

DGS

Jan 28, 2019
Hi, thanks I just did , managed to speak after 26 minutes. So apparently there’s no update she just mentioned it’s still in Progress be patient - eligibility is under review, nothing else started ( same
As the online application status) how is this possible like 6 months they don’t touch the file only.
Visa office I got to know- Ottawa
Keep waiting for Godot...