+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Gom3z

Jan 21, 2019
Estimated remaining processing time: 1 Day(s)
Date received: July 31, 2018
Estimated completion date: January 31, 2019

Details about your application status

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - Not applicable.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision is made.

Do you guys reckon my application is going to exceed the 6 months ETA? Been worried and checking the website and this forum every hour the last few days.
I think it depends who you talk to and the mood they are in. I called a few weeks ago and had a nice chat with the agent. While my application has the same status you described, she said everything looks on course to be completed within 6 months.

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hey Guys... My apologies for the delay in posting this...
Received the PPR email yesterday morning - 29th Jan 2019, 7:29 AM IST
Detailed timeline is in the signature, in case anyone has any queries, do let me know and I will try my best to revert.
I hope the wait for PPRs ends for everyone very soon. Thanks a ton to everyone here, you have been a great help.

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Hey Guys... My apologies for the delay in posting this...
Received the PPR email yesterday morning - 29th Jan 2019, 7:29 AM IST
Detailed timeline is in the signature, in case anyone has any queries, do let me know and I will try my best to revert.
I hope the wait for PPRs ends for everyone very soon. Thanks a ton to everyone here, you have been a great help.
congratulations ! am actually anxious now as i have got ghost update today hope i will receive the golden email soon ! what's your VO ?