Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I really hope it's just a minor thing and that they will check and release it ASAP... is there anything we can do proactively? I mean, I'm not sure what other documents I can send to prove I was in that company for more than 3 years and that I was performing those duties on the letter... my boss signed that and it has all the contact details... telephone, email, etc...
You already changed the NOC to the approproate one. There's nothing you can do unless they specifically ask you for some additional documents.

crsid

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
I think i made a mistake..do we have to submit separate forms for every individual in the family? I submitted one filled form with my information only (included details related to my immediate family members).

Can you please shed light on how exactly did you do it?
It’s just you who need to fill in the details about you and your family members. In my case me n my wife are applicants. The request letter asked us both to submit separate forms. So we both filled one form each. Hope I answered your question

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Some days ago I called CIC and the agent was telling me to wait till my 6 months period is over. Today, I am not able to connect to the agents as I get a message “Due to high volume of callers, can’t connect you call”. I tried for 4 hrs.

I have already ordered gcms notes but it will take time.
Keep trying. A trick to always get in the queue is to use a Canadian number. Virtual apps can assign you Canadian numbers. Good luck.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Dear Altruists,

I am a silent follower of this great group. I am really thankful to all who have been a source of constant inspiration in the painful wait for PPR.

I am really worried now since only 3 days are left for the 6 month mark.

AOR: 1 August
Biometrics: 31 August
Ghost update: 20 November
Status from CIC call agent since December 1st week till last week:
Eligibility-- Met; Criminality-- Passed; Security-- Not started
FSW Outland from Bangladesh
Visa Office: Ottawa

Is there any reason for which security has not started as yet? And please advise what I should do now. Really worried...

Thanks in advance.
Security hasn't started for a lot of people. Check the June thread for more details. There's nothing you can do.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello friends, Please guide me

I just called ircc, customer care agent told me
We are reviwing eligibility and background security check is undergoing.
My file is at Ottawa
She told me that file will take longer than 6 months.
My AOR is 9 august
FSW india
When you call the agents and you don't ask specific questions you're wasting yout time and theirs. Next time ask them specifically about the status of your eligibility, criminality & security.

crsid

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
When you call the agents and you don't ask specific questions you're wasting yout time and theirs. Next time ask them specifically about the status of your eligibility, criminality & security.
You’re doing a great job buddy. Your messages surely will help many fellow immigrants. Keep rocking

Reactions: tobs

ItsTanzila

Oct 2, 2018
Dear Altruists,

I am a silent follower of this great group. I am really thankful to all who have been a source of constant inspiration in the painful wait for PPR.

I am really worried now since only 3 days are left for the 6 month mark.

AOR: 1 August
Biometrics: 31 August
Ghost update: 20 November
Status from CIC call agent since December 1st week till last week:
Eligibility-- Met; Criminality-- Passed; Security-- Not started
FSW Outland from Bangladesh
Visa Office: Ottawa

Is there any reason for which security has not started as yet? And please advise what I should do now. Really worried...

Thanks in advance.
I am with AOR 2 ND AUGUST.... And I don't know what will they do in rest of 3 days as Jan is ending and all of my bars have yet to change

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I am with AOR 2 ND AUGUST.... And I don't know what will they do in rest of 3 days as Jan is ending and all of my bars have yet to change
6 months procesisng time doesnt m
meanyoull get PPR in 6 months. I'm sure you're well aware that some apliicants from March 2018 AOR are still waiting. What you can do is ensure there's nothing on your end that can hold up your application.

ItsTanzila

Oct 2, 2018
6 months procesisng time doesnt m
meanyoull get PPR in 6 months. I'm sure you're well aware that some apliicants from March 2018 AOR are still waiting. What you can do is ensure there's nothing on your end that can hold up your application.
Can't wait anymore.

Bhavyakerney

Oct 18, 2018
It’s just you who need to fill in the details about you and your family members. In my case me n my wife are applicants. The request letter asked us both to submit separate forms. So we both filled one form each. Hope I answered your question
Phew!!
Thank you so much for your reply. Sometimes these blogs confuse me big time. Thanks again!

All the best. Hope you recieve your golden email soon.

s_mishra

Dec 1, 2018
hello everyone,
i just noticed that my profile messages changed from read to application updated. But nothing has been updated in my profile and i can see there is no changes. Does that mean my golden email is not far? I am 17 days away from 6 months mark now

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
hello everyone,
i just noticed that my profile messages changed from read to application updated. But nothing has been updated in my profile and i can see there is no changes. Does that mean my golden email is not far? I am 17 days away from 6 months mark now
That's a ghost update and from the trend, PPR is close. I am also 16 days to 6months mark.

Verin

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
hello everyone,
Yup. Ghost update. These days ppl sre getting ppr 1 or 2 days post ghost