crsid

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
P
I am not sure if anyone has had a similar experience.

AOR - Aug 7th
ADR - Aug 28th
Document submitted on Sept 3rd

Jan 16th had a ghost update and nothing had changed on my profile.

Today got ghost update and I see that document review has changed from “we are reviewing your additional documents” to “not applicable”.

The document review status had stayed the same from October until today.

Thoughts please?
PPR in next couple of days

Reactions: qsecofr

crsid

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
Aor 30 Aug outside canada
Can I email Ralph to know the status of my application because I got a ghost update between 21st and 24th jan last week for adr changed to not applicable
Just wanna know what happened with my application m worried
We share similar timelines including ADR. Only difference my adr changed to not applicable on 24 n got ppr on 25. So your's is on way. May be tomorrow

Reactions: qsecofr

crsid

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
Is there any negative effect of a ghost update for adr changed to na
Please give me your views
No negative effects. It's a good sign. If something's wrong with your document they will resend the same ADR.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
I noticed that in my gcms notes there is a due date in criminality and security section which is 2019/09/25. It's like more than a year from AOR.

Although my criminality is passed. Security is not cleared yet.

I was just wondering is it common? Ppl who ordered gcms notes please share your due date(s) from criminality/security (from Admissibilities) section.
Its not common to see due dates which are like a year ahead ... Its a little worrying to see a due date, so deep in 2019. However I think you will get the PPR before that. I am assuming you are not in SS.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hello guys,

I just got an update on my profile this morning (status changed to application/profile updated), but there is nothing yet. I've been on ip2 stage for months now.
Does that mean I should expect bad news? I'm really confused. I'd really appreciate your input.
Thanks!
This is most likely (surely) a ghost update. It usually means a good news is just waiting to break. Stay positive.

Reactions: tangocat

dck307

Sep 2, 2018
AOR: Aug 28th
Eligibility: Recommended passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Last week i called, not yet initiated.
Please how long does it take to have security sorted out.
Have 30days to the 6months timeline. The wait is crazy.
Raised GCMS in November but over 60days, not delivered. Had to re-order.
How long does security check take to be initiated?

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Its not common to see due dates which are like a year ahead ... Its a little worrying to see a due date, so deep in 2019. However I think you will get the PPR before that. I am assuming you are not in SS.
I hope so, but it's unsettling really

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hi Folks,
I got an RPRF request on mid October.
I believe I moved to IP2 on November 16th as i got a message saying "We have started your background check". Does this mean i might at least have my eligibility recommended pass ?
I have been trying to get in touch with a CIC agent, but have failed till now. Also, my account is handled by an agent so i don't know about any ghost updates.
I am kind of blank on the status of my eligibility.

Any expert opinions?
Nowadays, the profile message does not mean anything at all. Sometimes RPRf triggered before the assessment began and sometimes they trigger after completing the assessment. It depends on the officer who is reviewing your case. But in your case maybe you passed eligibility if your BG status says, we are processing your background check,. Just try hard to get an agent on phone, then everything will be crystal clear bro. Hope for the best. we all are waiting for good news here.