+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
My application is being processed outside Canada, in local visa office. Should I expect PPR email from my local visa office or it is CIO's responsibility to send golden emails?

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
My application is being processed outside Canada, in local visa office. Should I expect PPR email from my local visa office or it is CIO's responsibility to send golden emails?
I think you will receive PPR from your LVO except they transfer it back to CIO.

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Man i did a mistake. i gave the wrong email id and they sent the email to that in november. i just got to know that today. Although, i dont know what the email is about i think it is PPR as i recieved the ghost update during that time.
Have you tried checking the old email id for the PPR? I think you need to be certain that it is PPR mail that was sent. You need to call them and explain to them what went wrong maybe the agent can tell you specifically what to do, since you already sent CSE. Hopefully something can be done. Goodluck

I have informed them about this through web form today. i corrected my email as well. Do you know where to send a request for extension if it is a PPR?

Jazjosan5

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
Aor 30 Aug outside canada
Can I email Ralph to know the status of my application because I got a ghost update between 21st and 24th jan last week for adr changed to not applicable
Just wanna know what happened with my application m worried

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Man i did a mistake. i gave the wrong email id and they sent the email to that in november. i just got to know that today. Although, i dont know what the email is about i think it is PPR as i recieved the ghost update during that time.

I have informed them about this through web form today. i corrected my email as well. Do you know where to send a request for extension if it is a PPR?
Have you checked the old email and didn't find the PPR email? If you have it, then you can call them explaining and asking what is the best thing to do regarding an extension OR you raise a CSE with a LOE explaining what went wrong and attach the PPR as a proof as it has already been sent to the old email. Goodluck.

Reactions: Rohan2111

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Aor 30 Aug outside canada
Can I email Ralph to know the status of my application because I got a ghost update between 21st and 24th jan last week for adr changed to not applicable
Just wanna know what happened with my application m worried
You can try but I don't think his office is answering emails like they used too. You should either call or order GCMS.

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
I am outland applicant
Can I send an email to check ? If so, what is the email address to check pr status ?
You can raise a CSE web form from the IRCC website, you can call them, you can order for GCMS notes or send an email to your VO if you know it.