Aug 31, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
same status here. From December 1st to January 25 ( Last call on January 25 security to start yet. ). I dont know why they are delaying CEC applicants there is nothing to check lol.
Yea me neither! CEC applications used to be processed within 4 months....hardly any went above 5 months! Now the game is totally changed!

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Ya clearly. If you can't handle too many applicants then either stop inviting 3900 people or hire more officers to at least maintain the promised deadline. Of course a lot of people want to become PR just like me or you but it is unfair from their part if they can't keep their words.
Exactly my position. From next week, they may start getting PPRs to December applicants. Not fair. They keep making draws and not finishing the already submitted applications.

jessoabr

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Then people are spending extra money for bridge work permit which is not fair.
Good to see that I’m not the only August CEC applicant left!
Had an ADR on sep 21 and no any updates after that..

Its like they don’t even care about the CECs.

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Check what it is says against medical. Is it saying you passed? Or "you do not need a medical exam now. Will send you a message if this changes"?

'Ghost update' could mean anything. Any changes or update made to the application. Just check. I'm not trying to shake your hope here, but all the best for your golden email.
Mine shows "you do not need a medical exam now. Will send you a message if this changes"

Although my medicals have expired but I'm a dependent.

Anything to glean from these?

Canada behaving like a third world country.

HM9292

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
Is it expensive over there? But one of the most beautiful place to live. everyone should visit Vancouver and montreal atelast once.
It sure is beautiful! And expensive too. I guess that's why they say you can't get every perfect thing in life right? Property rates are skyrocketing here but if you have a decent job that pays well, the quality of life is pretty great! Rest aside, BC is certainly very picturesque.

SMCAN1

Feb 15, 2018
For CEC inland applicants, has anyone got PPR (request to sent Passport to VO) because I am hearing that CEC applicants are getting interview mails instead of PPR.