VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2019
PPR received
AOR 19th August
MEP in September
IP1 since MEP
IP2 19th January
PPR today morning 6:30 IST 23 January 2019

Can anyone suggest we need to submit passport via VFS or we can directly also submit to canadian high commission new delhi
Looks many PPR showered today morning
Congratulations to yoi
FingrFi crossed for mine too
AOR Aug 13

NeeruIndia

Dec 19, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
8june 2018
AOR Received.
13-08-2018
Passport Req..
5feb 2019
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2019
Just got my PPR from NDVO.... aug 8th aor....thanks a lot to everyone on this forum for being of great help throughout.....wish u all success....
Congratulations

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
All,

I received GCMS notes and it was noted that my file was transferred from CPC Ottawa to CIO for 'workload redistribution'. Also, my Criminality has been in progress since September.

The last note on my GCMS from November says "AGENT REVIEW - POLICE CERTIFICATES OFFICER: PLEASE REVIEW ADDRESS HISTORY" and in September a note said "UAE showed in the address history from July 7, 2011 to August 10, 2015, no PC provided". This is incorrect, I was in UAE till August 2011. Further, the CIC website did not ask for upload of PCC, which it does based on your address history.

Not entirely sure how to proceed, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!
Raise CSE and narrate your findings through gcms. Explain using LOE and highlight what you presented in your eAPR form as regards the length of stay in UAE and you should be fine thereafter.

HopeWorks

Jun 13, 2018
August 09 AOR Here. Inland Application.
Still waiting for PPR.
My Work Visa expired and applied for Bridging Visa. Bridge Visa Approved and i am staying on Bridge Visa. So anxious about PPR.

Good luck to all guys whoever received today.

Reactions: Toronto_FC2018

marciocdb

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
I have a more technical question regarding the profile in the CIC. Is there any risk in accessing the information there and "damaging" anything? Like documents that have already been sent? I have clicked on the View submitted profile and I see lots of files there with the "Provided" text by it's side... Just want to make sure I didn't mess with anything....

Slick007

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
AOR 3rd aug. still in IP1. Outland USA. Emailed Ottawa yesterday, here is the response. Please if anyone can suggest anything here.

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

mkapoor0069

Jan 22, 2019
Can someone please share the number to call on which i can speak with an agent?

the number: +1 613-944-4000 , the bot just says "Toll free number not available in your area".

Thanks

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
AOR 3rd aug. still in IP1. Outland USA. Emailed Ottawa yesterday, here is the response. Please if anyone can suggest anything here.

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Final review before approval. Cheer Up!

Slick007

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Final review before approval. Cheer Up!
Thanks! That’s motivational. BTW I just got in touch with an agent over phone and looks like other than medicals everything is the same. BG not started yet. I provided FBI clearance certificate and PCC both. Eligibility is till under review. Fingers crossed.