+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

ricksplat

Jan 21, 2019
Hi there,
Go to the web form and raise the CSE.
There you can briefly explain why are you doing this and upload new documents.

Now, before you raise CSE go to those 3 employers ans ask for detailed letters. More detailed means more specific description of your duties to mach the NOC code you are claiming. Also, read the description of the main duties and lead statement for your NOC code and try to tailor your letters according to that. DO NOT copy-paste exact wording because in that case the officer will take your letters as "built on purpose" and refuse them immediately.

Hope this helps..
Good luck ..
This helped a lot. Today uploaded the documents. Thanks a lot mate. Much appreciated. Cheers!

Reactions: misabgd

Yesha Dave

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hey Fellow August Guys..By the Grace of God and support of all the people here and in CIC ;) I received my PPR today...

ITs PPRRRRR Guysss.... YYYyaayyyyy.....

Tahnkful to all of you and I seriously hope that all my freinds in the forum Get their PPR soon.

Here is my Timeline -

Started thinking about Canada Jan 18 (was thinking something else before that)

ECA 26.04.18
IELTS Result 23.07.18
ITA 25.07.18
AOR 15.08.18
MEP 05.09.18
IP2/BG Started 26/25.10.18
Ghost update 22.01.19
PPR 23.01.19 (6.20AM IST)
VO Ottawa

Never Got my GCMS, Called CIC multiple times, CSE remained generic and never got a reply from CIO or CPC, Security not started until my last conv. mid Jan.

Friends waiting for their PPR, You will also get it soon. Thank God.

Congratulation @gau55555

adatta

Aug 1, 2018
All,

I received GCMS notes and it was noted that my file was transferred from CPC Ottawa to CIO for 'workload redistribution'. Also, my Criminality has been in progress since September.

The last note on my GCMS from November says "AGENT REVIEW - POLICE CERTIFICATES OFFICER: PLEASE REVIEW ADDRESS HISTORY" and in September a note said "UAE showed in the address history from July 7, 2011 to August 10, 2015, no PC provided". This is incorrect, I was in UAE till August 2011. Further, the CIC website did not ask for upload of PCC, which it does based on your address history.

Not entirely sure how to proceed, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!

diptibudhdev

Jan 7, 2019
Most likely your file is approved. Please call CIC to get the confirmation on this, and post that mail NDVO or your CIO requesting the PPR if you still dont get it (by the day you get a confirmation )..
Yes I called them on the 22nd and saw the ghost update later that same night. The one thing I forgot to ask during the call was the VO. I am going through an agent and I don't hear back this week, will call CIC again next week to confirm.
Thank you.

Reactions: gau55555

Yemidd

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
All,

I received GCMS notes and it was noted that my file was transferred from CPC Ottawa to CIO for 'workload redistribution'. Also, my Criminality has been in progress since September.

The last note on my GCMS from November says "AGENT REVIEW - POLICE CERTIFICATES OFFICER: PLEASE REVIEW ADDRESS HISTORY" and in September a note said "UAE showed in the address history from July 7, 2011 to August 10, 2015, no PC provided". This is incorrect, I was in UAE till August 2011. Further, the CIC website did not ask for upload of PCC, which it does based on your address history.

Not entirely sure how to proceed, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!
Raise a CSE to address and explain this out

itsmesundeep

Jan 23, 2019
Hi All, Need some help - The current status is background check and today I got a mail asking for IMM5406 form ( Additional Family Information IMM 5406). I have 2 questions around it -
1) Should I fill in 2 forms - one in English and one in Native language (Hindi) - I am aware that this need to be done for me and my spouse

2) Would this delay the PPR ? (even if I provide the details within 7 days)

Kindly help

abyahsan

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi All, Below is my timeline:

Category: CEC
ITA: July 11, 2018
AOR: August 15, 2018
Med Passed + IP1: Sep 5, 2018
Ghost Update: Dec 3, 2018

Since then I have received no updates. I'm not sure if I'm in IP1 or IP2 since I don't remember seeing an NA in the middle. I haven't called or ordered GCMS notes yet since I'm not sure if it's worth it with 23 days left.

misabgd

Dec 14, 2015
Serbia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
22-08-2018
Med's Done....
17-09-2018
My application said, "Application/ Profile Updated," but when I clicked to see full application details, nothing actually was updated within the profile itself.
Congratulations ... you just got a so-called "ghost update" :)

misabgd

Dec 14, 2015
Serbia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
22-08-2018
Med's Done....
17-09-2018
This helped a lot. Today uploaded the documents. Thanks a lot mate. Much appreciated. Cheers!
glad that it helped...

cheers.. ;-)

NeeruIndia

Dec 19, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
8june 2018
AOR Received.
13-08-2018
Passport Req..
5feb 2019
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2019
Hello to all forum members! Got my golden email today.
AOR August 13
MEP early September
IP 2 Mid November
PPR January 21 9 Pm EST

I have received the good news today ,as my consultant has sent me the golden mail on today.
Thanks to all and my best wishes for all August AOR members
Wow
I have same AOR date
Congratulations buddy and I look for my email soon