Got informed by IRCC agent:
Eligibility recommended pass
Criminality in progress
Security not started
How do to call agent internationally? Thx

Cecinland

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hey Guys!! I’ve been in IP2 since Nov 12 and a few minutes ago I saw that my application/profile has been updated, but once I log in, I don’t see any changes. Is this a ghost update? What does it mean?
I’m PNP-Outland with AOR from Aug 23.
Yes it is indeed a ghost update! You can expect either a PPR or refusal in a few days or weeks.... In other words, you can expect a decision on your file sooner or later.... But usually PPR comes after IP2 if you had a ghost update!

Reactions: rnpapa

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
One more my assumption for review required is that in my EE profile I mentioned I had 28000 CAD, in my bank statement were not CAD, but my home country currency, and after convertion, agent got 26790 CAD, which is less than I declared initially. Because he also mentioned A11.2 review required
No, this can't be the reason. What you declare doesn't have to be shown.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
They don't use punctuation marks like dots and commas, so it took me some time to understand what exactly is review required
That should be the least of the worries. Our LVO is one of the slowest from what I heard and read. You have 1 month left and nothing seems to have progressed in your file.

mobear13

Jan 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
nova scotia...london uk since march 2019
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
I looked at your notes and couldn't necessarily discern that you're in SS. I say give it another month. For some reason, I thought you had got your PR already. Let's hope it's not SS.
What is SS?

sk1983

Oct 23, 2018
Hi

Had word with CIC agent few days back. As per him, back ground check , security and criminal check is cleared and everything seems to be fine but yet have not any recieved ppr mail. On asking same, he replied i cant say by when you will recieve ppr mail but hope u get soon.

I am wondering if that too happens with anyone else. Please suggest next step.

AOR : 18 August

Called cic again yesterday.. status is same as mentioned earlier... what should i do, pls suggest.

Wondering if background check is cleared then why they are taking so much time for final decision.. hope everything is ok...

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
I looked at your notes and couldn't necessarily discern that you're in SS. I say give it another month. For some reason, I thought you had got your PR already. Let's hope it's not SS.
I hope that’s the case. I came to this conclusion after discussing it with other senior members who have been thru security screening or currently are including legalfalcon. Anyways I still have 1 more month from today to complete my 6 months mark. I hope for the best and at the same time encourage fellow August applicants to share their GCMS screenshots

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
I hope that’s the case. I came to this conclusion after discussing it with other senior members who have been thru security screening or currently are including legalfalcon. Anyways I still have 1 more month from today to complete my 6 months mark. I hope for the best and at the same time encourage fellow August applicants to share their GCMS screenshots
I think it's premature to have that assumption. Hoping you get your approval by the end of the 6 months. Good luck

s_mishra

Dec 1, 2018
Why do you think it will affect it
when ever it happens in the middle of the month usually a lot of people get PPR request. Atleast in past that has happened and other than that there has not been a shower of PPR after the new year break/holidays.
I am being hopeful that we all receive PPR request soon :)

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
when ever it happens in the middle of the month usually a lot of people get PPR request. Atleast in past that has happened and other than that there has not been a shower of PPR after the new year break/holidays.
I am being hopeful that we all receive PPR request soon :)
Would be nice but I'm highly skeptical as there was not a single update in my file since October (at least from what is shown in my account).