+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

utshab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hey!

Finally it's end to my journey of AOR to PPR.

ITA May 9
CRS 468. NOC 4166
FSW Outland. Nationality- India. Country residing-India.

AOR August 4
Med Pass August 27

IP2 November 2

Contact made to IRCC on following dates
November 26 -
Eligibility Recommended Pass
Security not started yet
Criminality Passed​
December 7 -
Eligibility In progress
Rest same​
January 7 -
Same as last.
PPR on January 11.

In all 160 days.

Posting late as I came to know late by my consultant.

All the best guys!
congratulations.. i have a question.. On Jan 7, did the CIC agent say "Security not Started"? In that case, do you think it got started after Jan 7 and was completed in a day or 2? Or was it that although the CIC agent said security not started but actually it had started and the agent did not have that information?

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Hey!

ITA May 9
CRS 468. NOC 4166

AOR August 4
Med Pass August 27

IP2 November 2

November 26 -
Security not started yet
Criminality Passed​
December 7 -
Eligibility In progress
Rest same​
January 7 -
Same as last.
PPR on January 11.

In all 160 days.

All the best guys!
Hey Congratulations!!
What did the Agent tell you about your security the last time you made a call ?

Cheers!

Last edited:

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
congratulations.. i have a question.. On Jan 7, did the CIC agent say "Security not Started"? In that case, do you think it got started after Jan 7 and was completed in a day or 2? Or was it that although the CIC agent said security not started but actually it had started and the agent did not have that information?
Yes!

Even on last call made the status were same.
So I am assuming they don't share information about security.

In fact the last call was more disappointing because that agent confused me a lot. According to her my file was never recommeded pass.

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
Hey Congratulations!!
What did the Agent tell you about your security the last time you made a call ?

Cheers!
Thank you!

In all the calls made throughout the process the security status was not started yet.

So I am assuming they don't disclose about security.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hey!

ITA May 9
CRS 468. NOC 4166

AOR August 4
Med Pass August 27

IP2 November 2

November 26 -
Security not started yet
Criminality Passed​
December 7 -
Eligibility In progress
Rest same​
January 7 -
Same as last.
PPR on January 11.

In all 160 days.

All the best guys!
Fantastic & Felicitations !

Kick start 2019

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi folks,

I have been following the forum off and on since my AOR and tried my best to be patient till the 6months timeline, ending 6th Feb'19. I have applied through a consultant and have followed more like a file & forget strategy to keep the anxiety in check (till this week atleast):(.

After going through 150+ pages of the group today I find solace in the fact that I am not the only one feeling so anxious now that its almost 5months for many of us.

To the lucky ones who have got the PPR as well as the ones eagerly waiting. I have 2 queries :
1) I got a ghost update on 9th Jan - Canadian time, anyone who can guide or speculate what that means?
2) I would be odrdering GCMS Notes in Feb, but wanted to know what are the chances (if any) that my application may be denied or ADR generated at this stage?

Here is an overview of my profile:
FSW - Outland (India)
Male - 28, Single Applicant ; $14,000CAD POF (in salary account).
2.5yr work ex (2 different NOC codes) ; 2 organisations
Travel History of 1 week each in 4 countries (US, UK, France & Germany) between 2009 - 2015
Renewed Indian Passport in 2012.
CRS - 450 ; ITA - 25th June'18
AOR - 6th August'18 ; MEP - 26th August'18
IP2 - 21nd Nov'18 and finally a Ghost Update - 9th Jan'18 (coincidently, same day as the 1st CIC draw for 2019)
RPRF paid and total time since AOR is 160+ days.:rolleyes:

Now that the deadline is near and my work deliverables are over, I can't help but obsess about my application. All though my agent says average time has gone up for everyone from 4 months to 5.5-6 months since June'18 and know of 2 other freinds with almost same timeline (though they are in Canada) who await hte golden email.
Was really looking forward to advice from you guys on my profile/queries.

Regards,
Anirudh:)

Mate ! All looks good probably u'll be gettin the PPR request in comin days but it's strongly recommended call n get the Air cleared .

Good luck

Yemidd

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hi folks,

I have been following the forum off and on since my AOR and tried my best to be patient till the 6months timeline, ending 6th Feb'19. I have applied through a consultant and have followed more like a file & forget strategy to keep the anxiety in check (till this week atleast):(.

After going through 150+ pages of the group today I find solace in the fact that I am not the only one feeling so anxious now that its almost 5months for many of us.

To the lucky ones who have got the PPR as well as the ones eagerly waiting. I have 2 queries :
1) I got a ghost update on 9th Jan - Canadian time, anyone who can guide or speculate what that means?
2) I would be odrdering GCMS Notes in Feb, but wanted to know what are the chances (if any) that my application may be denied or ADR generated at this stage?

FSW - Outland (India)
Travel History of 1 week each in 4 countries (US, UK, France & Germany) between 2009 - 2015
IP2 - 21nd Nov'18 and finally a Ghost Update - 9th Jan'18 (coincidently, same day as the 1st CIC draw for 2019)

Now that the deadline is near and my work deliverables are over, I can't help but obsess about my application. All though my agent says average time has gone up for everyone from 4 months to 5.5-6 months since June'18 and know of 2 other freinds with almost same timeline (though they are in Canada) who await hte golden email.

Regards,
Congrats as it seems your application could have been approved and PPR is near. I will advice you give them a call tomorrow mentioning the ghost update or raise CSE tomorrow(or both) and also order the Gcms notes now instead of February as it takes a month to receive it. All the best.

winsome4

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hi folks,

FSW - Outland (India)

Regards,
Do you have access to your Cic account?

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Hi folks,

FSW - Outland (India)

Regards,
Your ghost update may mean that your application is approved. I'll suggest that you call the CIC call agents to confirm the status of your aapplication.I strongly believe you'll get PPR soon

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi all, I have an AOR of 13 Dec 2018, and wanted to ask a question regarding the documents I uploaded as a part of my application: I have been wondering whether I should have included a scan of my old passport, which was valid up to June 2010. I have a very extensive travel history as I used to live and work in the UK - in the ten years from Dec 2008 to Dec 2018, I had close to a hundred foreign trips to the US, Europe, Asia and Africa.

While I have included a scan of my current passport and all stamped pages in it, the old passport would show my travel history from Dec 2008 to June 2010 that is obviously not in the current passport. Should I go ahead and upload a copy of my old passport unprompted?

Reactions: mumbaikar88

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Hi all, I have an AOR of 13 Dec 2018, and wanted to ask a question regarding the documents I uploaded as a part of my application: I have been wondering whether I should have included a scan of my old passport, which was valid up to June 2010. I have a very extensive travel history as I used to live and work in the UK - in the ten years from Dec 2008 to Dec 2018, I had close to a hundred foreign trips to the US, Europe, Asia and Africa.

While I have included a scan of my current passport and all stamped pages in it, the old passport would show my travel history from Dec 2008 to June 2010 that is obviously not in the current passport. Should I go ahead and upload a copy of my old passport unprompted?
You should have done so, you have to show all your stamps in the last 10 years, ideally you should rise a CSE and add the old passport, in case of doubt wait for a senior to answer your question.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Last edited:

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018