+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

saganvi

Aug 17, 2018
To All those who have received GCMS notes.... can you tell me average processing time for Security Check from Start to Finish? As per Agent, the only thing pending on my application is Security, which hasn’t started (CEC AOR Aug15)

Reactions: cadgijoe and Smmm

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
To All those who have received GCMS notes.... can you tell me average processing time for Security Check from Start to Finish? As per Agent, the only thing pending on my application is Security, which hasn’t started (CEC AOR Aug15)
Security takes around a month to 2 months

Bhavyakerney

Oct 18, 2018
I have the same timeline no updates after medical pass ! Too much impatient now and worried if my file is even touched after that !
Same here. My aor is 4th aug, med passed on 26th aug.. In IP1 ever since. I dont think my file is even touched after that. Just hope new year turns out to be positive for all of us.

Reactions: Semeg

utshab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
yeah ,me too.... kinda tensed now :(
I am also anxious. When are the August AOR applications expected to get PPR? Are most people stuck at "Security check" ?

My AOR 23 August. MEP Sep 17. I got to know from the agent that my Eligibility got passed on Oct 1. VO is Ottawa. My Criminality passed on Nov 23. Security is yet to be processed.

Reactions: Nash1905

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I am also anxious. When are the August AOR applications expected to get PPR? Are most people stuck at "Security check" ?

My AOR 23 August. MEP Sep 17. I got to know from the agent that my Eligibility got passed on Oct 1. VO is Ottawa. My Criminality passed on Nov 23. Security is yet to be processed.
Same situation with me. AOR-13th Aug.

Archita

Jun 13, 2017
I hope it's all positive for is for the new year .....August aor is too slow comparatively because we expected to get PPR in Dec and they got really slower at this time of the year and processing for next year .....i wish everyone all the best! PPR in the new year to all !

Reactions: samius