+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

winsome4

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
But in my case,I didn’t get any ADR.Bdw what was the ADR for?
They need some additional document and I submitted the same on October 25 and after that background verification processing is undergoing

After that no status update. Looking whether every body received same progress bar for exactly 6

2018expresso

Aug 21, 2018
I'm sure we will!
Our entire timeline is almost identical (except for the ppr), do you know which VO processed your application?

cos if i remember correctly, someone here said that the applications get transferred to a local visa office for final decision and then once a decision is made, Ottawa sends the email/ppr.

Goodluck on your new life in Canada!

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Our entire timeline is almost identical (except for the ppr), do you know which VO processed your application?

cos if i remember correctly, someone here said that the applications get transferred to a local visa office for final decision and then once a decision is made, Ottawa sends the email/ppr.

My VO is Sydney then got transferred to Paris VO

NeeruIndia

Dec 19, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
8june 2018
AOR Received.
13-08-2018
Passport Req..
5feb 2019
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2019
Exact same timeline Aor 13 August , Background check started one month ago
They need some additional document and I submitted the same on October 25 and after that background verification processing is undergoing

After that no status update. Looking whether every body received same progress bar for exactly 6 months of completion time. It is mentioned final decision is in progress and will update once the same is done

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Quick question about GCMS notes.

If i applied on 1st dec and due to receive on 31st dec, will I get the updates till 1st of dec or till 31st of dec?
1st

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Yay! I have company :D I think I will email NDVO just because I am Indian ;) and also Paris VO. Let's see who responds first hehe. Calling CIC in 5 mins. all excited!

Reactions: tobs

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018

My file was processed in CPC-Ottawa.

Hope1805

Dec 3, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-08-2018
Hey Guys,

Following is my status:

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone please confirm if I have passed the eligibility or not?

crsid

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
Hey Guys,

Following is my status:

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone please confirm if I have passed the eligibility or not?
Can’t really say. Some say after eligibility is done this status appears. Some say it can be done at any stage.