+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Oh...are you in canada too?

any short cut to connect to agent directly? It's kinda waste of time for me keep listening same thing and pressing buttons and at the end...we can not connect to agent lol
I would like to know this too. I'm constantly listening to an automated voice read out my whole life story regarding my application only to tell me there's no agents available.

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Oh...are you in canada too?

any short cut to connect to agent directly? It's kinda waste of time for me keep listening same thing and pressing buttons and at the end...we can not connect to agent lol
I am in India. True, it is difficult.

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Try 2 times minimum. I have never tried more than that, and have been always able to get into thetque.

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Eligibility - Pending for final remarks
Criminality- Pass
Security - not started

The status was exactly same 22 days back.

Med88

Jun 5, 2017
So. I spoke to a CIC agent 1,5 month ago and he told me application approved. 2 weeks later I raised a CSE asking about the appication. They replied decision has been made, rest assured Visa Office will contact you. Last week on Friday, I raised a CSE because I didn’t get any emails on progress bar. Today I get a reply my application is still in process and they will contact me once a decision has been made. How does an application go to decision made to in process agajn in 3 weeks? This is weird.
Hi sorry to hear that but I feel like they said is in progress because you kept asking about your application frequently it's your right to do so of course but I think you should just relax now if they confirmed that app is approved no reason for you to stress you have a winning lottery ticket in your pocket you ll cash in soon...little patience & enjoy your holiday

Reactions: HM9292

everybodyyeah

Jun 6, 2018
This is my status below for over a month, AOR is AUG 11th, I submitted all my documents and made my payments on the same day.

I had already had my medical done in June.

I was then requested to submit my finger prints on SEP 13th and I went and submitted it on SEP 23rd.

Application step
Current status

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I JUST WANT THE PPR EMAIL TO COME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is almost me down to a tee. Did my medicals in July, Submitted all fees and documents same day. AOR Aug 17th Biometrics Sept 15th, completed the next day. Updated on website as completed on Sept 19. Not a fucking word since then. The wait is agonizing

digitalmohsin

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
United States
Tried 10 times today done for today sigh....
For some reason, people in USA and Canada cannot connect to the agents. I am in the USA and tried many times but never connected to an agent. There must be some other number. Would appreciate if someone could share a working number for US and Canada people.

Reactions: Smmm

Sumeet24783

Dec 17, 2018
AOR 19th August

We got email for RPRF on 7th Nov 2018
Along with Schedule A form background verification IMM 5669 submitted the same by 12th Nov 2018.

Background verification not started yet IP1 state seems like

Did anyone been asked for Schedule A form? Is it a positive to be asked about it?.

Please respond waiting time is killing us & share what is our state of application?

Lyra

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Many people here are waiting in IP2 but I am Aug 25 th AOR(114 days have passed) and still in IP1, anyone else is in same situation? I did not even get ADR(additional documents request), simply no movement since medicals passed in Sept. FSW-Outland USA here. GCMS notes orderd on 2 nd or 3rd December.

@p_d2058 I was following your posts, would you mind sharing the AOR and ip2 date for your colleague whose application was approved after 4.5 months?

Last edited:

djnorman

Dec 6, 2018
Many people here are waiting in IP2 but I am Aug 25 th AOR(114 days have passed) and still in IP1, anyone else is in same situation? I did not even get ADR(additional documents request), simply no movement since medicals passed in Sept. FSW-Outland USA here. GCMS notes orderd on 2 nd or 3rd December.

@p_d2058 I was following your posts, would you mind sharing the AOR and ip2 date for your colleague whose application was approved after 4.5 months?
@Lyra I am in a similar situation Aug 6th AOR and we are not alone. There are many of us in the same position.