+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Getmeouttahereuk

Jan 6, 2018
Once you get the email with your PR approved, can you emigrate straight into Canada or are there other procedures that you have to do first? And if there are other things that need to be done, does anyone know the timeline that takes?

Thanks.

Hope1805

Dec 3, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-08-2018
Once you get the email with your PR approved, can you emigrate straight into Canada or are there other procedures that you have to do first? And if there are other things that need to be done, does anyone know the timeline that takes?

Thanks.
Once you get the PPR mail, you would be asked to courier your passport to local Canadian consulate for visa stamping. The passport is generally sent back within 15 days from the receipt of it. Once the visa is stamped, you are good to go. Once you land in Canada, the immigration officer may cross check your documents, so don’t forget to carry them along. You can apply for a PR card there, which generally is given after 40 days post the application.

Sumeet24783

Dec 17, 2018
AOR 19th August

We got email for RPRF on 7th Nov 2018
Along with Schedule A form background verification IMM 5669 submitted the same by 12th Nov 2018.

Background verification not started yet IP1 state seems like

Did anyone been asked for Schedule A form? Is it a positive to be asked about it?.

Please respond waiting time is killing us & share what is our state of application?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
AOR 19th August

We got email for RPRF on 7th Nov 2018
Along with Schedule A form background verification IMM 5669 submitted the same by 12th Nov 2018.

Background verification not started yet IP1 state seems like

Did anyone been asked for Schedule A form? Is it a positive to be asked about it?.

Please respond waiting time is killing us & share what is our state of application?
We have a similar timeline to yours but no schedule A. It's usually asked when they're trying to verify a particular duration in your history, nothing to worry about here. Just make sure you're as precise and detailed as possible, the earlier you respond the faster your application will move forward. Good luck

bhutravi1991

Dec 1, 2017
Hello guys
I have a question
I submit my Express entry file Under CEC inland. On 15 Aug.2018.
I got my AOR on 16 Aug.2018.
Then next ghost email came on 7th sept.2018.
When I check my cic account.
BG was not applicable before after ghost email its turning to we r processing your background check.
Rest of everything is as it is.
Rightnow my cic account shows as following.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results:- You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents:- We do not need additional documents.

Interview:- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics:- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check :-We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision:- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can you guys able to answer why CIC take too much time. They even did not complete medicle yet..

p_d2058

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Many people here are waiting in IP2 but I am Aug 25 th AOR(114 days have passed) and still in IP1, anyone else is in same situation? I did not even get ADR(additional documents request), simply no movement since medicals passed in Sept. FSW-Outland USA here. GCMS notes orderd on 2 nd or 3rd December.

@p_d2058 I was following your posts, would you mind sharing the AOR and ip2 date for your colleague whose application was approved after 4.5 months?
Hi Lyra,

Sorry for the delayed response. Hadn’t been checking the thread that often. And had to sync with my colleague first to get his specific dates.

So his dates are:

AOR - Aug 2 or Aug 3 (it’s one of the two but I’m not sure which)
Medical passed - Around Aug 15/16 (he was in IP1 from that point onwards)
RPRF request - Nov 7
IP2 - Nov 21
PPR - Dec 13

Reactions: anotherone11

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
For your information, from the expert
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-549#post-7457115
and I quote:

cadgijoe said:
Hi @legalfalcon, is there a cap on number of PPRs issued each year? PPR movement has been painfully slow these days. Should we stop expecting PPR this year and look forward to January? Thanks.

There is a CAP, but it is calculated based on how many people land in Canada as a PR, which is never met.
This time of the year things slow down considerably. This week and next week, all agencies are working on a bare minimum staff. So don't expect much.
Enjoy your holidays and check back in January. If you receive a PPR within this week, consider it a Santa's special gift.
Let's enjoy the holiday, people :D

Reactions: Vaheed and Hope1805

Lyra

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hi Lyra,

Sorry for the delayed response. Hadn’t been checking the thread that often. And had to sync with my colleague first to get his specific dates.

So his dates are:

AOR - Aug 2 or Aug 3 (it’s one of the two but I’m not sure which)
Medical passed - Around Aug 15/16 (he was in IP1 from that point onwards)
RPRF request - Nov 7
IP2 - Nov 21
PPR - Dec 13

No worries. Thanks for the information! I called up CIC today and came to know my VO is Montreal, as we all may know that Montreal takes minimum of 5.5 months before giving out pprs, so I have no hopes until February.

Reactions: p_d2058