+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

asmme

Nov 6, 2018
I talked with an extremely rude agent. The only thing she knows is my application within 6 months. When I said there is no movement for more than 3 months she got angry and said they will contact if more info required.

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
OK. December January, February, March.. Pas de soucis! . Do you think any expired medicals must be redone especially when it is not the PA?

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
I talked with an extremely rude agent. The only thing she knows is my application within 6 months. When I said there is no movement for more than 3 months she got angry and said they will contact if more info required.
Hi!

I am sorry that you came across a rude agent, probably after waiting for more than 30 minutes. Thinking during the waiting time that the agent will say something positive.

But unfortunately the first sentence they say is “ your application is within 6 months” indirectly implying that there’s nothing to worry.

This reply takes a toll on your calmness and 30+ minutes of wait time might have changed your tone and you might have asked wrong question like “why there is no movement” in demanding tone rather than “can you please help with the current status of my application?”

You have been at least 6-8 months in the process but please understand that those agents are answering only such questions to at least 10,000+ applicants 6 hours on weekdays (that’s we have to wait for 30 minutes to speak to them)

Be kind to them so that they can be kind to you too. They are human too.

You need to ask right question to get the answer you want.

Trying to help here!

Just calm down Before you call next time. With the number of ITAs increasing with every draw the process is going to slow down.

Only few of us are through it. As per immitracker only 18%.

82% are still in queue.

All the best:)

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
ITA-08/08/2018
AOR-29/08/2018
MEP-24/09/2018
BIOMETRICS-26/09/2018
GHOST UPDATE-07/11/2018
PPR-09/11/2018
PASSPORT SUBMITTED-13/11/2018
APPLICATION APPROVED 27/11/2018

Still awaiting passports and COPR, though already have the counterfoil details on my doc status
How did u knw that ur application is approved ?

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Incorrect; the cases that went into IP1 were cases for people who didn't pay RPRF upfront. It changes to IP1 upon payment. Most of the cases went straight from IP2 to PPR (LVO).
You must not be in the Biometrics WhatsApp Group. My points are based on the many cases we have in that group.

Som people who paid RPRF upfront also moved to IP1 and like I said, the pattern here is the IP1 date is also the date the application was moved to a VO or even CPCs in canada. Some also paid RPRF later but remained in IP2

We have also seen quite a number of IP2 - IP1 - IP2 - PPR cases. Most were from London VO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vaheed

Med88

Jun 5, 2017
You must not be in the Biometrics WhatsApp Group. I could add you if you want. My points are based on the many cases we have in that group.

Som people who paid RPRF upfront also moved to IP1 and like I said, the pattern here is the IP1 date is also the date the application was moved to a VO or even CPCs in canada. Some also paid RPRF later but remained in IP2

We have also seen quite a number of IP2 - IP1 - IP2 - PPR cases. Most were from London VO.
Hi could you please me add me I m a biometric applicant Aor 14/8 +212661056023
Thank you in advance

Reactions: Yelzamani

Vaheed

Oct 5, 2018
Iran
AOR Received.
23-08-2018
Med's Done....
16-09-2018
You must not be in the Biometrics WhatsApp Group. My points are based on the many cases we have in that group.

Your theory answers a lot of my questions. I was asked to provide biometrics and IP2 - IP1 - IP2 suits my case. I hope the next step would be PPR like your proposed pattern :)

Reactions: Yelzamani

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I submitted all my documents on August 1 for permanent residency, since then there is no update, but it says medicals is passed.

How long does it take?

Confusedperson

Aug 23, 2018
Yes, you'll walk out with CoPR after the interview..Congrats!!
woo amazing thank-you!!

Does anyone know if you can get a new sin on the day or if you have to wait for the pr card??
Also, i'm going on holiday out of the country the very next day (lucky timing) when I re-enter is that when I activate my pr (i'm on a bridging visa)?

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
woo amazing thank-you!!

Does anyone know if you can get a new sin on the day or if you have to wait for the pr card??
Also, i'm going on holiday out of the country the very next day (lucky timing) when I re-enter is that when I activate my pr (i'm on a bridging visa)?
You can get new sin on the same day.
You won’t have to activate you PR, they will issue CoPR then & there, that is why it’s called landing interview.
However, to be able to travel out of the country, you will need to have your PR card (which take about 8 weeks) or you need to get PRTD (PR travel documents)
You can read more about it here

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5529-applying-permanent-resident-travel-document.html

varinder92

Oct 11, 2018
Hi guys. My aor is 28 agust cec. Today i recevied a request for my address history from may 2016 to may 2018. Is everything ok on my file? Why they request the address. I alredy have provided the address