+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Rajesh Durai

Dec 29, 2012
Guys by GOD's grace I have now got an update from VFS stating that the documents are processed and the passports are being sent to my home location. The application status changed as approved on IRCC portal and the document validity also came. I hope all the August people see their light very very soon.

neer252369

Jun 7, 2018
Guys by GOD's grace I have now got an update from VFS stating that the documents are processed and the passports are being sent to my home location. The application status changed as approved on IRCC portal and the document validity also came. I hope all the August people see their light very very soon.
Congratulations !!!
How many days did it take from IP2 to PPR in your case ?

Reactions: Rajesh Durai

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Last friday, sent an email for asking in which VIsa office my application is being processed?

Got response today as below.
  • Your application is located at Local Immigration office in Etobicoke, Ontario.
  • The responsible officer is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members meet the eligibility requirements under PNP class.
So i'm not sure if any one got their file transferred to Etobicoke?? is this common or need any concern?
Thanks
Hey guys,

Any comments on this?
Seniors, please share your expert opinion.

Thanks

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Guys,
From the recent immitracker changes it is imminent that recent IP2 changes are all for Augustiers (this is specifically for FSW O India)
Guess its time!!
All the best to everybody

Also a request to update your immitracker. Please ignore if you already have