India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
They're finishing earlier applications and simple applications from August onward. We are yet to have ours started.
But mine is also too simple, No travel history, nothing,Eligibility is alrèady Met in sep by agent.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
But mine is also too simple, No travel history, nothing,Eligibility is alrèady Met in sep by agent.
So you should be happy. The rest is background check which you should pass unless you've done something bad which I doubt.

Our eligibility isn't even started so relax and cherish the fact that your eligibility is already met.

You could get your PR in December/January.

Reactions: Andy3206

Andy3206

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
So you should be happy. The rest is background check which you should pass unless you've done something bad which I doubt.

Our eligibility isn't even started so relax and cherish the fact that your eligibility is already met.

You could get your PR in December/January.
Thanks bro. Finger crossed and hope everyone get their Golden mail soon.

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Been stuck in IP1 for 60 days now, AOR - 30th August.
Others in similar situation?
And is there any one whose status on CIC shows as IP1 but the agent ha said that the eligibility, criminality, etc. is done?
Not that two cases are similar, but because I haven't been able to get through to an agent, looking for some trends..
Hi,
You got me in the same boat with the same AOR and hopefully many others with AOR dates even before us :D There are many lucky Augustiers who have already reached the milestone with AORs very close to us. But again it depends on so many unexplained factors , that it is hard to draw an analysis on how applications are addressed and in what specific order.
So just try to stay calm and hopeful. :)
God must be having plan for all of us :)

Cheers!

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hi,
You got me in the same boat with the same AOR and hopefully many others with AOR dates even before us :D There are many lucky Augustiers who have already reached the milestone with AORs very close to us. But again it depends on so many unexplained factors , that it is hard to draw an analysis on how applications are addressed and in what specific order.
So just try to stay calm and hopeful. :)
God must be having plan for all of us :)

Cheers!
True that!
And yes, it is very very similar - I got my ITA on 8th Aug too, and the AOR is 30th :)
Well hope we both have some positive news from CIC soon.. and so does everyone else here!

Reactions: gauravmlal

cr7don

Aug 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

AOR 20 August

I got an ADR request on September 12 and submitted the next day.

My background says we are processing your background check..
Got a ghost updated 10 days ago - checked and nothing changed.

Today I got another update and the adr changed to not applicable. Before that it was we are reviewing the additional documents provided.

What do you guys think? should I be worried?

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
Hi everyone,

AOR 20 August

I got an ADR request on September 12 and submitted the next day.

My background says we are processing your background check..
Got a ghost updated 10 days ago - checked and nothing changed.

Today I got another update and the adr changed to not applicable. Before that it was we are reviewing the additional documents provided.

What do you guys think? should I be worried?
Worried about?