+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Apr 5, 2018
Hello, I am from USA and received the PPR email. My question is about sending documents for visa.

The email says "If your documents are being returned to a mailing address in the U.S.A, please submit a copy of a self-addressed FedEx, UPS or Purolator shipping label along with its invoice, purchased online or in store.".

Does that mean I do not need to send a return envelope? Is sending Fedex shipping label enough?
Timelines please

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
I wonder I have never been able to reach out to agent whenever I had called...any specific time which can be treated as lucky enough to get them thru...!!
Just keep on trying...after a lot of patience u will reach them...But 70% of them do not tell u anything more than what u see on profile,if u will be lucky,u will get a helpful agent who can really help u out

BhavJas

May 19, 2018
I wonder I have never been able to reach out to agent whenever I had called...any specific time which can be treated as lucky enough to get them thru...!!
I just followed the instructions given by one of the senior member in this forum and tried around 11.30 pm IST. I kept on trying almost for 5-6 times and finally got connected after waiting for 42 mins. No doubt, it was a tedious process. Good luck

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just called CIC and queried abt the status. Their response:
File is at processing centre Ottawa,
Not yet forwarded to VO,
Elegibility is met,
Next step will be BGC.
@experts - wat exactly happens during background check???
Eligibility met is great news!
Once your BG starts, call them to check your VO, that is if you want to know.
BGC is divided into 2 parts,
1. Criminality Check
2. Security Check - this may take a lot of time

All the best!!

Reactions: BhavJas

rv8089

Jul 17, 2018
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-07-2018
AOR Received.
02-08-2018
Med's Done....
24-08-2018
Got ghost update (Yesterday or Today)
No email.
Didn't check my profile yesterday so don't know exact day
Timeline in signature

Reactions: Nash1905

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
When you think that gathering your docs , taking the exams , eca, etc... is stressful wait till you submit your profile as a biometric applicant with no indicators of the progress of your app...ugh but remember that as long as your application is on "NO NEWS except PPR IS GOOD NEWS" wishing everyone alot of courage and a positive outcome.
Not necessary bro. I've seen people being refused after 200-350 days with no news.

Not discouraging anybody though. Just saying that all our efforts to establish a trend that IRCC may have, seems to be futile.

All the best everybody.

Reactions: Archavin89

Svetlana1987

Mar 6, 2018
Hello guys!
If there is Outland applicants? We received second AOR from local office. What does it mean? Our timeline:
8 August- file received
22 August- med passed
6 September- AOR Sydney office
7 September- biometrics fee request (paid the same day)
6 November- pre arrival letter
6 November- Eligibility passed
12 November file transferred to Warsaw
19 November- biometrics passed
Now just waiting... it is very interesting why our file moved to lvo and how long will they process us (Eligibility passed, criminality in progress since August 10)

go canada 123

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Just called CIC and queried abt the status. Their response:
File is at processing centre Ottawa,
Not yet forwarded to VO,
Elegibility is met,
Next step will be BGC.
@experts - wat exactly happens during background check???
Hi. Great news. May I know your AOR and IP2 date. Also country.

I am stuck at ip2 since 2nd NOV. AOR 17th Aug. No ghost updates also.

Reactions: BhavJas