App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Are you using chrome as your internet browser? Try using a different internet browser, it should help
Thanks, I tried Chrome and then Firefox and from another computer, maybe I'll keep my case as it is and if the visa officer needs something he will let me know, I was truthful when filling the IMM5669.

Reactions: ggeet

Ngaa10dwe

Mar 14, 2018
Zimbabwe
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
AOR Sept 1
Mep Sept 25
BIL & completed Sept 26
RPRF request Oct 16
Paid Oct 18
ADR showed We are reviewing Oct 20th
ADR changed to NA Nov 13th
Yeah I can't say for sure but since we noticed ours changed we've been hopeful and it worked out so I think you should get some good news soon. That'd give you quite a smooth timeline.:)

Atuli

Oct 14, 2018
I have tried reaching out CIC via phone call...I couldn’t reach to an agent even after 6 attempts...what is the best possible way to reach out to them...should we call them on different days...??

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
It seems ppl who has ADR like IM5477, RPRF etc...soon or later see their ADR status changing........but Who has a PCC as an ADR never see that change! =/

Uthompson2001

Sep 14, 2018
Hello everyone, July and August group have been my go to place for comfort n information so I promised myself I will share my story to help others. I got the PPR mail today and I am AOR September. Here is my timeline.
AOR....3rd September
BIL......24th September
Med.....24th September
Biometric.... 8th October
Ghost update.....12th November
PPR.....15th November
Stream .....FSW.outland
Country.....Nigeria
A family of 4.

I made no order n didn't make a call to cic. I only prayed to GOD for a miracle and for him to shorthen my processing time and he answered. Guys try him n have faith you will be suprised .
Please always check your mails cos I got mine and almost missed it cos it didnt look like the normal noreply mail. My board has still not changed still on IP2. Trust n pray n have faith. All the best n hope this helps someone out there like all your previous posts have inspired n educated me in the past. Thanks

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Hello everyone, July and August group have been my go to place for comfort n information so I promised myself I will share my story to help others. I got the PPR mail today and I am AOR September. Here is my timeline.
AOR....3rd September
BIL......24th September
Med.....24th September
PPR.....15th November
Stream .....FSW.outland
Country.....Nigeria
A family of 4.

I made no order n didn't make a call to cic. I only prayed to GOD for a miracle and for him to shorthen my processing time and he answered. Guys try him n have faith you will be suprised .
Please always check your mails cos I got mine and almost missed it cos it didnt look like the normal noreply mail. My board has still not changed still on IP2. Trust n pray n have faith. All the best n hope this helps someone out there like all your previous posts have inspired n educated me in the past. Thanks
Congratulations!!! I'm Sept 1st AOR. God please come through for me this month, Amen.

Were you in IP2 since AOR?

ConDawg

Nov 13, 2018
I sent in a case specific enquiry as my application has gone past the processing times.

They hit me with a response saying:

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the Canadian Experience Class application. Since it was received on August 26, 2018, your application is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.”

This was the second case specific enquiry I sent and it was the exact same response they sent the first time.

Ordered GCSM notes yesterday.

The overall wait is a killer.

sa9

Jun 8, 2016
Hi Everyone, I need a suggestion, I am August AOR, received my ppr last Friday, but my spouse is in India, the email said to submit my spouse’s passport to Delhi, and it also says if all member of my application is in Canada I can send the pps to Ottawa. My spouse already sent her pp to Delhi through vfs, Should I send my pp to Ottawa. Can anyone throw some light.

BhavJas

May 19, 2018
AOR....3rd September
BIL......24th September
Med.....24th September
PPR.....15th November
Stream .....FSW.outland
Country.....Nigeria
A family of 4.

Congratulations, request you to share the screenshot or sender name/subject of email you got. Just want to get a view of how this email looks, so that we don't miss it.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
AOR....3rd September
BIL......24th September
Med.....24th September
PPR.....15th November
Stream .....FSW.outland
Country.....Nigeria
A family of 4.

Congrats.. Its been a quickie for you!!

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi Everyone, I need a suggestion, I am August AOR, received my ppr last Friday, but my spouse is in India, the email said to submit my spouse’s passport to Delhi, and it also says if all member of my application is in Canada I can send the pps to Ottawa. My spouse already sent her pp to Delhi through vfs, Should I send my pp to Ottawa. Can anyone throw some light.
I am assuming you are in Ottawa and Spouse in Delhi situation. Its perfectly fine if she submitted the Psprt to NDVO, you can submit your's at Ottawa (as its correctly stated in the email ). Nothing to worry about. You can also call CIC and get it reaffirmed. +1 613 944 4000 .... Try 8am to 4PM Ottawa time and be patient to try multiple times :)

Reactions: sa9