+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

MAK2018

Sep 17, 2018
Dont take the Agents So seriously. It only depends on what kind of agent you come across to. What he told you about the status is not entirely correct as they can see and tell more than what's avl. on our accounts. Have faith. Your start will turn brighter Soon!
Same happened with me as well, On my first call, I had a tough lady on the other side, who hardly answered any thing new. Whereas, on my second call, I got a French lady, who was so helpful and acted in a way as if she is more worried than I am. So keep trying.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Same happened with me as well, On my first call, I had a tough lady on the other side, who hardly answered any thing new. Whereas, on my second call, I got a French lady, who was so helpful and acted in a way as if she is more worried than I am. So keep trying.
Yup..

Sep 9, 2018
Hi All,

First of all, congratulations to all who got the PPR, your hard work and patience paid off in time.

Its 98 days since my AOR. My timeline as below

AOR-10th August
MEP-30th August
ADR - 16th Oct
IP1/IP2 ??
FSW-O (India)
Visa Office - CPC Ottawa

Not sure if I should start worrying at this point of time. My concern is, after submitting the ADR(IMM 5669) on 17th Oct, my ADR showed - 'We are reviewing additional documents you provided' on 18th Oct, since then there has been no update at all on my profile.

I tried to get some Infor from Ralps's office, and got below reply:

Eligibility is in process.
Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be
expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until July 24, 2019.

So my question to all experienced and helpful members : Is my application on track ? Am I in IP1/IP2, considering I was asked for ADR ?
I have ordered GCMS notes and should be getting in last week of November.

Cheers..

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi All,

First of all, congratulations to all who got the PPR, your hard work and patience paid off in time.

Its 98 days since my AOR. My timeline as below

AOR-10th August
MEP-30th August
ADR - 16th Oct
IP1/IP2 ??
FSW-O (India)
Visa Office - CPC Ottawa

Not sure if I should start worrying at this point of time. My concern is, after submitting the ADR(IMM 5669) on 17th Oct, my ADR showed - 'We are reviewing additional documents you provided' on 18th Oct, since then there has been no update at all on my profile.

I tried to get some Infor from Ralps's office, and got below reply:

Eligibility is in process.
Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be
expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until July 24, 2019.

So my question to all experienced and helpful members : Is my application on track ? Am I in IP1/IP2, considering I was asked for ADR ?
I have ordered GCMS notes and should be getting in last week of November.

Cheers..
It seems your eligibility is recommended passed by case analyst as it is in process and he didn’t add the words review required...Seems everything fine now..Security and criminality takes some time for few people to get start...

Reactions: sachin4pundalik

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Anybody here stuck at Sydney VO since IP2?
Yes me im stuck in IP2 since octobre and i have got 2 ghost updates , the last one was yesterday im PNP- but no PPR yet
per to myimmtracker VO Sydney only issued 1 PPR since august :(

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes me im stuck in IP2 since octobre and i have got 2 ghost updates , the last one was yesterday im PNP- but no PPR yet
per to myimmtracker VO Sydney only issued 1 PPR since august :(
Yea...when did your file move to IP2?
I've been on IP2 since Oct 24th.
It seems Sydney takes 20-30days to PPR after IP2 or more.
As of now I can only see Ottawa issuing PPRs

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Or it could also be the other way around.
File gets transferred to Sydney VO for BG check and once complete is returned to Ottawa for final approval.

That could also be the case.
My original VO was Ottawa, but was transferred to Sydney for BG check.

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Yea...when did your file move to IP2?
I've been on IP2 since Oct 24th.
It seems Sydney takes 20-30days to PPR after IP2 or more.
As of now I can only see Ottawa issuing PPRs
i have been in IP2 since 05th oct but nothing yet , i guess its because of my stream PNP outland and visa office sydney both takes time
i got another ghost update yesterday so lets wait for few days maybe PPR is on the way

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Or it could also be the other way around.
File gets transferred to Sydney VO for BG check and once complete is returned to Ottawa for final approval.

That could also be the case.
My original VO was Ottawa, but was transferred to Sydney for BG check.
it can be , my original VO is sydney