+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

sageorge

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Hey my fellow Augustiers!!

Congrats to all our fellow mates who got their golden email. All the very best for your future course of journey ahead and stay safe.

As for the rest of us ( the ones who are stuck at ip1/ip2), leme assure you that we do not need to get break our peace or stress ourselves out by hitting the panic button yet. Lets strive harder to be patient and protect our peace. If security/background check hasn't been initiated yet, it will be shorty started. We are on our fourth month n it's just a matter of another 60 days to achieve the 6month bracket period as advised by CIC. Lets not panic and start raising CSE etc, it will in no way help out. I am sure that a majority of golden emails for Augustiers will be shot out by December second or third week.
I ain't some kinda tuffie, am one amongst the irritated ones who has got both hands raised up asking 'what the hell', and astonished to this chaos where early Augustiers are stuck in ip1 while the latter ones either has got PPRs or is at ip2.
Understanding our helplessness or limitations at this point, let's just continue with deep breaths and not allowing our minds to play negatives games.

May God help us all and grant us the desires of our heart soon. Cheers and peace.
I needed to read this today. Thank you.

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do you get a message if file gets transferred from Ottawa to Sydeny? How do you know?
I spoke to an agent, a kind and helpful one and she told me all that i needed ro know.
My original VO was Ottawa and for BG check has been transferred to Sydney.
Criminality passed, security not started yet. Now this was 1 week ago. So i dont know what the current status is.

Reactions: expressca

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey my fellow Augustiers!!

Congrats to all our fellow mates who got their golden email. All the very best for your future course of journey ahead and stay safe.

As for the rest of us ( the ones who are stuck at ip1/ip2), leme assure you that we do not need to break our peace or stress ourselves out by hitting the panic button yet. Lets strive harder to be patient and protect our peace. If security/background check hasn't been initiated yet, it will be shorty started. We are on our fourth month n it's just a matter of another 60 days to achieve the 6month bracket period as advised by CIC. Lets not panic and start raising CSE etc, it will in no way help out. I am sure that a majority of golden emails for Augustiers will be shot out by December second or third week.
I ain't some kinda tuffie, am one amongst the irritated ones who has got both hands raised up asking 'what the hell', and astonished to this chaos where early Augustiers are stuck in ip1 while the latter ones either has got PPRs or is at ip2.
Understanding our helplessness or limitations at this point, let's just continue with deep breaths and not allowing our minds to play negatives games.

May God help us all and grant us the desires of our heart soon. Cheers and peace.
Well said bro.
But guess we are all just a bunch of unhappy and impatient human beings.
Nothing we do now will expedite the process. All we can do is wait and be more impatient fools :p

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
As it was Friday today so I decided to do some Analysis on PPR trends in previous months, not that I want to challenge
@cansha analysis or something, S/He is brilliant there But I though, why not try a hand.
In my sample of June and July first 48 (starting from PPR date 15 Nov) The avereage days to PPR is 114.8 Days.
Not posting the whole lot of other things that I matched and Analysed but in the simplest form, its around 114 days to PPR on Normal basis.
You guys can choose to disagree, ignore this. Just my 50 Cents :D

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
It's funny how everybody's Security has not started, even those who received PPR.

IRCC agents will always tell you your security has not started lol. I think no one really know when security starts except the VO lol.

Reactions: Archavin89

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
On a completly absurd note, all this waiting for the golden email, reminded me of the movie ' Harold and Kumar go to White Castle' ; Harold and Kumar constantly dreams, struggles and overcomes obstacles inorder to get their hands on the much craved White castle burgers, which they did eventually. We are very similar to Harold and Kumar as we are constantly dreaming, struggling and overcoming obstacles inorder to get our hands on our PPRs which we eventually will.. :D :D

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
As it was Friday today so I decided to do some Analysis on PPR trends in previous months, not that I want to challenge
@cansha analysis or something, S/He is brilliant there But I though, why not try a hand.
In my sample of June and July first 48 (starting from PPR date 15 Nov) The avereage days to PPR is 114.8 Days.
Not posting the whole lot of other things that I matched and Analysed but in the simplest form, its around 114 days to PPR on Normal basis.
You guys can choose to disagree, ignore this. Just my 50 Cents :D
So I complete 92 days as of today. So almost one more month wait. So lucky ones got them already, and no luck ones should get them in next round. The unlucky ones will get in the round after. Thanks!

BhavJas

May 19, 2018
I spoke to an agent, a kind and helpful one and she told me all that i needed ro know.
My original VO was Ottawa and for BG check has been transferred to Sydney.
Criminality passed, security not started yet. Now this was 1 week ago. So i dont know what the current status is.
Pls share the number you dialled and any specific guidelines to ensure call gets connected in less time ;)

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Pls share the number you dialled and any specific guidelines to ensure call gets connected in less time ;)
Sure..here you go,
+1 6139444000

1-1-1
1-1-2-2
Enter Application No.
Enter Year of Birth
1-0

Call them late night after 11:30pm IST. But reaching an agent at the 1st attempt is highly unlikely. So you need to try a few times.

If you do reach an agent, ask them where your file is i.e. your VO, eligibility status, criminality and security.
If you reach a kind agent, you'll get all these answers.
Please dont aske them unnecessary questions like why the delay, how long, by when will i get my PPR. They dont entertain such questions.
All the best.

Reactions: BhavJas

BhavJas

May 19, 2018
Sure..here you go,
+1 6139444000

1-1-1
1-1-2-2
Enter Application No.
Enter Year of Birth
1-0

Call them late night after 11:30pm IST. But reaching an agent at the 1st attempt is highly unlikely. So you need to try a few times.

If you do reach an agent, ask them where your file is i.e. your VO, eligibility status, criminality and security.
If you reach a kind agent, you'll get all these answers.
Please dont aske them unnecessary questions like why the delay, how long, by when will i get my PPR. They dont entertain such questions.
All the best.
Thank you so much JJ, this of great help. Let me try my luck and will share the results here with everyone.

Reactions: JJ_87