App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Hey. Congratulations on your PPR. Even I got my ppr today planning to go to VFS tomorrow. No additional documents required other than passport and photo right.?
Could you please if dependant presence and signing a consent are mandatory ?

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Funny thing happened. I received the PPR email twice! Once on the 6th and the second one on the 8th of Nov! (5th & 7th Canadian time)

Anyway, submitted my passports and photographs at VFS today.

A word of advice, if you're supposed to go via VFS, take your spouse along with you. They'll need to sign a consent document.
Could u send me one of these golden emails? :D:D:D
haha

Congrats!

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Funny thing happened. I received the PPR email twice! Once on the 6th and the second one on the 8th of Nov! (5th & 7th Canadian time)

Anyway, submitted my passports and photographs at VFS today.

A word of advice, if you're supposed to go via VFS, take your spouse along with you. They'll need to sign a consent document.
That's very interesting! Canada must really need you.. lol

singhabhineet

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02/08/2018
Med's Done....
14 Jun 2018
Hey. Congratulations on your PPR. Even I got my ppr today planning to go to VFS tomorrow. No additional documents required other than passport and photo right.?
Hi!
Thank you.
Passport and photographs in addition to the fee. (INR 441 for each applicant)
They'll make you sign a consent form.
Please take along any adult who is a dependant cuz they'll have to sign the consent. Unless you already have their consent to submit their passport on their behalf.

Reactions: Rajesh Durai

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Hi!
Thank you.
Passport and photographs in addition to the fee. (INR 441 for each applicant)
They'll make you sign a consent form.
Please take along any adult who is a dependant cuz they'll have to sign the consent. Unless you already have their consent to submit their passport on their behalf.
So, just to be clear, We need this consent form signed if you are also submitting their passport? If not then there is no need for this consent form. I am asking because my dependent is not in the same country, so it won't be possible for us to go together.

Sai baba ki jai

Nov 7, 2018
India
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
Med's Done....
07-09-2018
Congratulations!
If you don’t mind shedding some light- when did you move to IP2 i.e when did they change the status of your background check?

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hello Everyone,
So, I was finally able to get hold of a CIC agent today, really helpful guy, but he didn't have further info than what I already know.
He said that they are still looking at my documents and so far everything looks OK... Eligibility, security and background has not started as yet. He has details only on my medicals so far, which I know I have passed.
I wanted to check if it makes sense for me to order the GCMS notes now, or should I give it more time.
Suggestions please..

PS - For anyone who would like to know, I called on 16139444000
The combination
1-1-1
1-1-2-2
Application Number
Year of Birth
0-1

Last edited:

Sai baba ki jai

Nov 7, 2018
India
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
Med's Done....
07-09-2018
Guys!!!!!

someone with June AOR who I personally know called IRCC yesterday and he got on the agent’s nerves. He questioned as to why only June applications were moving so slow and why his file has been untouched for 2.5 months despite being in IP2 which he knows through 2 diff sets of GCMS notes. Tthe agent replied that- maybe it’s Coz of that fact itse... and abruptly stopped speaking. He asked the agent to repeat but just got a generic reply that his application is within the 6 month timeline.

Over time There have also been loads of cases where movement stopped once gcms notes were requested .
My advice- don’t request gcms till the 5th months

Sai baba ki jai

Nov 7, 2018
India
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
Med's Done....
07-09-2018
Hello Everyone,
So, I was finally able to get hold of a CIC agent today, really helpful guy, but he didn't have further info than what I already know.
He said that they are still looking at my documents and so far everything looks OK... Eligibility, security and background has not started as yet. He has details only on my medicals so far, which I know I have passed.
I wanted to check if it makes sense for me to order the GCMS notes now, or should I give it more time.
Suggestions please..
Lol what timing

Reactions: Shikta