+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

dck307

Sep 2, 2018
Hey guys, what happens when you get an RFPF request? What does it say about your application? Does it mean PPR is near?

Last edited:
Reactions: MumNs

mindblowz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
The processing time has increased to 66 days now. Even my boyfriend is still waiting for his - he applied on 26 Aug.
Hello DeeGee1234, i was wondering if you guys had any update on your boyfriends BOWP? I am currently on 65th day and still nothing. Thanks in advance

MumNs

Aug 18, 2018
Hey guys, what happens when you get an RFPF request? What does it say about your application? Does it mean PPR is near?
In most cases, yes. It's also a good sign, I mean it says your application and documents are in order and chances of refusal is greatly reduced.

aNewLife

Oct 18, 2018
Hi! :)

For those that went through the biometrics... did your profile update to reflect that the biometrics were received? Or did it go straight from "biometrics needed" to RPRF?

I'm a bit worried because I submitted my biometrics 2 weeks ago but it still says "we have not received your fingerprints" :(

javo.vdm

Aug 3, 2018
Hi! :)

For those that went through the biometrics... did your profile update to reflect that the biometrics were received? Or did it go straight from "biometrics needed" to RPRF?

I'm a bit worried because I submitted my biometrics 2 weeks ago but it still says "we have not received your fingerprints" :(
I did my biometrics in the morning and by that evening my status changed to "biometrics completed."

Noorain

Oct 27, 2018
Hello. My AOR date was August 14th, got the Medical approved on September 5th. Can you explain what is IP1.? Also regarding the biometric i see it is not required for Indian citizens yet. Is that right.?

dkjee2915

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Ops I

Ops I meant anyday lol not anybody
I think because of the timezone differences some people will get updates on Saturday mornings during the wee hours of 2am because they may have been sent out at 6pm or 7pm EST. I highly doubt government agencies work over the weekends