+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Piyu8657

Jul 12, 2018
chandigarh
NOC Code......
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents Not applicable (changed to Not applicable from we are reviewing the additional document which was IMM5475)
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. (changed from your background check in progress to Your application is in progress)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What status is this?

Rajesh Durai

Dec 29, 2012
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents Not applicable (changed to Not applicable from we are reviewing the additional document which was IMM5475)
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. (changed from your background check in progress to Your application is in progress)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What status is this?
IP1

EmilieTem

Aug 19, 2018
I am outland, from Belgium
AOR: 3/08
Biometrics: 28/08
Meds passed: 6/9
BG changed from in progress to we will send you a message when we start your background check on 28/9
I called CIC and agent told me eligibility was met.
Yesterday BG check changed to we are processing your background check.

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility:- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Has the first line changed for me or is it the same? I don't remember if it was different before. Can someone please advise.. ..
??

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
I am outland, from Belgium
AOR: 3/08
Biometrics: 28/08
Meds passed: 6/9
BG changed from in progress to we will send you a message when we start your background check on 28/9
I called CIC and agent told me eligibility was met.
Yesterday BG check changed to we are processing your background check.
Hi ,cannu please tell me which number did you use to call cic.Thank you

aaquarius

May 23, 2018
Hi Guys,

I got confused what stage my case is currently?

The "background check" changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." before the medical passed.

The medical passed and fingerprints completed, but background check is the same. I did not notice any change. Did they start IP2 before medical results completed? I thought the background check would start after review of eligibility not before reviewing of medical results.

Thank you for your help in advance.

===========================
- Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
- Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
- Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
- Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Hi Guys,

I got confused what stage my case is currently?

The "background check" changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." before the medical passed.

The medical passed and fingerprints completed, but background check is the same. I did not notice any change. Did they start IP2 before medical results completed? I thought the background check would start after review of eligibility not before reviewing of medical results.

Thank you for your help in advance.

- Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
- Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
- Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
- Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
For some candidates requiring to complete the biometrics, the BGC had always been in IP2, so I guess, it's normal.
In general what I've learnt from different people's GCMS notes is that IP1 and IP2 in our CIC account do not make the complete sense of what stage exactly we are at.
We all have to go through a series of eligibility, security, and criminality checks. In general, eligibility starts first but if it takes longer for the VO to review and make a decision on it then you may find, at a later stage, that your security checks would start simultaneously.

Reactions: M_A and aaquarius