+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

rnpapa

Aug 27, 2018
Not really. Many people hear nothing after passing medicals and straightaway get PPR. IP1/IP2 doesn't even exist.
Even if your profile goes dire reply to PPR it doesn’t mean that your BGC wasn’t done, they just didn’t update your profile.
Good luck to all of us.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Not really. Many people hear nothing after passing medicals and straightaway get PPR. IP1/IP2 doesn't even exist.
Ip1 and ip2 concepts do not exist, it is something made up by applicants based on their observation and this message gets carried on forward..

Blessedgirl0808

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hi there,

I am an inland CEC applicant.

I received an email asking for police clearance with fingerprints from Canada.

Anyone else get this request?
I also got this request almost 2 weeks ago. Funny thing is they asked only for the primary applicant and not my spouse. And guess what.... Canada Post is now on strike so I'm not sure when I will receive this to upload to CIC.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
I also got this request almost 2 weeks ago. Funny thing is they asked only for the primary applicant and not my spouse. And guess what.... Canada Post is now on strike so I'm not sure when I will receive this to upload to CIC.
Were you able to find out why the request was only for the PA ?

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
I got RPRF request today. Everybody, how do I pay? AOR was 24 August, Nigerian in Nigeria.
Use a GTB card. Google cic online payment. Follow the link, select Immigration, the Right of Permenent Residence Fee, then create an account, login and select quantity, then pay.