Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hello All,
I have received the email from CIC for an PR decision interview on this Thursday(25th Oct). They have asked for my passport, 2 passport size pictures and SIN number. As I am currently residing in Canada and on my work permit. But there is no status change or new message on my CIC application webpage. Just wanted to ask if is legitimate and not any kind of spam email or something.
check the email adress from where you received this message and you can call them to confirm your interview date

jaskaur229

Sep 19, 2018
For inland applicants that is called as PPR, so be happy you got PPR, and what you got is a landing interview. Once you are done, you walkout with CoPR. And status change in CIC is post CoPR.
Thank you for reply. What will be left after receiving CoPR?

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
I was able to log in now. I'm not sure what my status means. IP2?
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Completed.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Bravo! You are almost there. When did you do your biometrics?

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
So cic website is gonna have another maintenance tomorrow.
Quote-:
This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday October 23, 2018, in order to perform system maintenance
Unquote-:

Archita

Jun 13, 2017
Most of us are in the same 'Cruise' ( I prefer being on a Cruise with every one rather on a 'Boat' :), they are at least bigger ). Its very normal not to get anything from CIC until they are exactly want to Approve your PR. So sit back and Relax. Try to breathe out anxiety. Though, easier said than done :p .
Haha let's hope that this cruise lands well .....and waiting isn't easy atal ...so no matter what everyone is saying to calm down but none of us could and checking up on CIC account like 10 times a day

jass_1992

Sep 16, 2014
Hello All,
I have received the email from CIC for an PR decision interview on this Thursday(25th Oct). They have asked for my passport, 2 passport size pictures and SIN number. As I am currently residing in Canada and on my work permit. But there is no status change or new message on my CIC application webpage. Just wanted to ask if is legitimate and not any kind of spam email or something.
Can you provide the full details of your application. MEAN WHEN YOU APPLIED, WHEN YOU MEDICAL PASSED AND STUFF. THANKS