+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I am not on immitracker. The guys asked if anybody received ppr, i replied about someone i know.
The 61 people quoted here majorly includes CEC inland and FSO USA and a mere handful of other FSO nationals (less than 10 applicants).
Ok. So still a long list to process
As per current trends reflected by immitracker , we can positively forecast that In November, the movement will be a bit more wider than October for Augustiers. Augustiers can expect a remarkable movement by December and unfortunate Augustiers after Jan

Mannfdk

Oct 22, 2018
Hello All,
I have received the email from CIC for an PR decision interview on this Thursday(25th Oct). They have asked for my passport, 2 passport size pictures and SIN number. As I am currently residing in Canada and on my work permit. But there is no status change or new message on my CIC application webpage. Just wanted to ask if is legitimate and not any kind of spam email or something.
Congrats !!

And what was your csr score ??

louardjoe

Sep 16, 2018
New Zealand
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2018
AOR Received.
31-08-2018
Med's Done....
30-09-2018
Oooo Website is still down...here's to hoping we all see positive progress when it is back up.

At least now we can't log in every 15 minutes....ok ok I mean every 5 minutes :) :) I suppose they have some pretty impressive server computing power up there to deal with all of us 'crazies' logging in every 5 minutes :) :)

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
Do you guys know if the process goes faster for people applying from within Canada on CEC? I wanna avoid applying for the bridging work permit.

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Do you guys know if the process goes faster for people applying from within Canada on CEC? I wanna avoid applying for the bridging work permit.
CEC for sure faster (but still depends). Inland depends.
Check immitracker to be sure.

mindblowz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
if you still haven't received your PPR before your permit ends you can wait until the end date of your visa. In my case i had very limited time left i applied to BOWP right after applying to EE CEC with my AOR receipt. If i were you just wait until closer dates to your visa's termination date. If you are still waiting for PR, then apply for the BOWP. That way you would be applying before your permit ends, you will not lose your privilages like working and remaining in canada.

mindblowz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Does anyone know the current processing time for the Bridging Open Work permit? When i was applying on 23rd of August i was told it was around 55 days. It's been 60 days and there is no update. Anyone else waiting on BOWP like i do or anyone know the processing times for it? Thanks

Lyra

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
USA residents seem to get their PPR around 54-55 day mark these days, however I am still stuck on IP1 :(. My AOR is 25th August, MEP passed 18 th September and no update after that. Maybe single applicants are getting their PPRs faster because they just have to do the background check for one person. I am applying for me and my spouse. But then I have seen cases on August tracker getting ppr even if they are applying for 2-3 people, so not sure whats up.

mindblowz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
USA residents seem to get their PPR around 54-55 day mark these days, however I am still stuck on IP1 :(. My AOR is 25th August, MEP passed 18 th September and no update after that. Maybe single applicants are getting their PPRs faster because they just have to do the background check for one person. I am applying for me and my spouse. But then I have seen cases on August tracker getting ppr even if they are applying for 2-3 people, so not sure whats up.
Single guy here, August 23rd is my AOR with no dependents and I am also waiting. Hit my 60 days now. Still stuck in ip2. Where a coworker of mine got it in 7 weeks with his wife. He was CEC as well.