+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi... any comment on my timeline, is it fine or delayed?

ITA: 08 Aug 2018
CRS: 456
Applicant :2
India- FSW
AOR : 18 Aug 2018
Medical Passed: 08th Sep 2018/IP1/ADR
ADR:IMM5475 submitted on 08th Sep 2018
ADR:Status changed on 27 Sep 2018 from “We are reviewing documents “ to Not Applicable

Till today No change.
Hi, u are on solid ground, on the same boat with many of us from AOR August waiting club! Can't label it as a delay at this point. Make yourself feel at home here!!

Could you please add your timeline details in your signature?

Reactions: Andy3206

Wenks2011

Mar 17, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-07-2018
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-10-2018
Is there anyone who didn't get their medical status updated on their online account and still got the PPR mail?

tnfxhdaos

Jul 16, 2018
here i just want to share my timeline with u all. i have no idea the detail of my timeline cus I am doing it through my agency. Anyway,
I got an invitation on 25th of July and submitted my application on 20th of Aug, i got AOR on the same day .... and I got my PPR today on 11th of OCT. I feel like it’s prtty faster than others. I did ee bc pnp by the way. All good luck to u all.

Reactions: Asiv adanac

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
this is wat my wife received, she is the primary(in Canada). i am the dependent (in UAE).

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.

If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form:

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DO YOU NEED A PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA?

· If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you need your Permanent Resident Visa and it should be affixed in your passport, even if you already have a valid Canadian temporary resident visa.

You are required to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that the passport(s) you are submitting is valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if you are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or hold passport(s)/travel document(s) issued by the United States, you DO NOT need a Permanent Resident Visa to be affixed in your passport. Please do not send your original passport(s).

You are required to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that your passport(s) for which you will submit a photocopy is valid for at least 6 months.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must submit a regular passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope for the return of your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents:

a. If your documents are being returned to a Canadian mailing address, please submit a Pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post or a pre-paid return envelope from any other courier service.

b. If your documents are being returned to a mailing address in the U.S.A, please submit a copy of a self-addressed FedEx, UPS or Purolator shipping label along with its invoice, purchased online or in store.

IRCC Web form for you will need new instructions to submit your documents to the visa office that serves the country of region where you are.

Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada, please submit by mail in a single package all required documents {including Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s)}. Please send the package to the following address:

CPCO – PR VISA

Passports Submission

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON

K1G 6T2

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A., please submit by courier in a single package all required documents {including Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s)}. Please send the package to the following address:

CPCO – PR VISA

US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports

365 Laurier Av. West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1
Congratulations on your PPR.

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
here i just want to share my timeline with u all. i have no idea the detail of my timeline cus I am doing it through my agency. Anyway,
I got an invitation on 25th of July and submitted my application on 20th of Aug, i got AOR on the same day .... and I got my PPR today on 11th of OCT. I feel like it’s prtty faster than others. I did ee bc pnp by the way. All good luck to u all.
Congrats. Are you applying from Canada or outside canada?

Reactions: samius

Andy3206

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
Hi, u are on solid ground, on the same boat with many of us from AOR August waiting club! Can't label it as a delay at this point. Make yourself feel at home here!!

Could you please add your timeline details in your signature?
Thanks Mate, it is very hard for all of us to wait for such long, rest finger crossed and hope for the best.

Reactions: Asiv adanac

dck307

Sep 2, 2018
Received ITA: 11th June 2018
Application submitted: 28th Aug 2018
AOR received: 28th Aug 2018
ADR Request for schedule A: 20th September 2018
Medicals passed: 24th September 2018
Biometrics letter received: 24th September 2018
Biometrics captured: 9th October 2018
RFPF NOT PAID YET. Still expecting request

My Status still says:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

When am i likely to receive a change in status or request for RFPF?

Anchalkakroo

Aug 23, 2018
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-08-2018
Doc's Request.
10-09-2018
AOR Received.
19-08-2018
Med's Done....
09-09-2018
Hi... any comment on my timeline, is it fine or delayed?

ITA: 08 Aug 2018
CRS: 456
Applicant :2
India- FSW
AOR : 18 Aug 2018
Medical Passed: 08th Sep 2018/IP1/ADR
ADR:IMM5475 submitted on 08th Sep 2018
ADR:Status changed on 27 Sep 2018 from “We are reviewing documents “ to Not Applicable

Till today No change.
we both are the same boat. I too got IMM 5475 ADR and post that no update what so ever. All i got to know from calling CIC was that my application was being processed at Ottawa.

bone0906

Aug 27, 2018
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
I filled Case Specific Enquiry form describing the issue, you can find the link in your AOR letter. Have chosen "technical difficulties" in the list of topics. Got a reply, they asked to provide screenshots. Sent them yesterday. Waiting for response.
I filled two CSEs. One as a technical issue and the second as a regular enquiry. For the first I got the same response you got and I'm about to attach screenshot and send. For the second, the message below is what I received.

Good day......,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
this is wat my wife received, she is the primary(in Canada). i am the dependent (in UAE).

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.

If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form:

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DO YOU NEED A PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA?

· If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you need your Permanent Resident Visa and it should be affixed in your passport, even if you already have a valid Canadian temporary resident visa.

You are required to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that the passport(s) you are submitting is valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if you are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or hold passport(s)/travel document(s) issued by the United States, you DO NOT need a Permanent Resident Visa to be affixed in your passport. Please do not send your original passport(s).

You are required to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that your passport(s) for which you will submit a photocopy is valid for at least 6 months.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must submit a regular passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope for the return of your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents:

a. If your documents are being returned to a Canadian mailing address, please submit a Pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post or a pre-paid return envelope from any other courier service.

b. If your documents are being returned to a mailing address in the U.S.A, please submit a copy of a self-addressed FedEx, UPS or Purolator shipping label along with its invoice, purchased online or in store.

IRCC Web form for you will need new instructions to submit your documents to the visa office that serves the country of region where you are.

Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada, please submit by mail in a single package all required documents {including Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s)}. Please send the package to the following address:

CPCO – PR VISA

Passports Submission

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON

K1G 6T2

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A., please submit by courier in a single package all required documents {including Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s)}. Please send the package to the following address:

CPCO – PR VISA

US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports

365 Laurier Av. West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1
I would do the following if I were in your shoes..
1) Contact Canadian embassy in UAE by email followed by a call. In the email, attach the golden Email and your express entry details. Explain your situation briefly but clearly and enquire with them if you can send your passport for stamping at the Canadian embassy at AUH while your wife sends hers in Canada itself. Ensure to keep your wife in copy of the email and also notify the embassy that the principal applicant is in copy of the email as and provide both hers and your contact no.s . SUBJECT line of the email - urgent //with your express entry details.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be mostly non working days for Cad embassy UAE so if u don't get a response by the following Thursday, then call and enquire on Thursday itself.. Following is the link with their contact details
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

2) After sending your email to the CAD embassy, u can also contact vfs global Dubai and seek their opinion. They will also be able to provide a strong response and advice.
At the same time , u/your wife can contact the CIC agent via call and check on the above mentioned content.

3) This would be my last option, Courier your passport to your wife using services like dhl or fed ex (they are a bit expensive, I know but better safe than being sorry later). Then ensure that both your passports, pictures etc are all sent in one envelope as instructed by CIC. CIC will make necessary stampings and give passports to ur wife, then she can courier your passport back to you.

Do let us know on what you chose to do and how it all worked out. I am very happy for you and I can sense the cool air of excitement, anxiety and light heartedness which u would be most likely breathing and experiencing right now. I wish you all the very best bro!!

Reactions: jaggeo

X_DL10

Sep 27, 2018
how are the guys doing in the June thread and from the tracker? Many PPR requests? How fast are we moving? Its been 2 months for most of us here since AOR, do you guys think we will be waiting for another 2 before the bulk of us see anything?

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Received ITA: 11th June 2018
Application submitted: 28th Aug 2018
AOR received: 28th Aug 2018
ADR Request for schedule A: 20th September 2018
Medicals passed: 24th September 2018
Biometrics letter received: 24th September 2018
Biometrics captured: 9th October 2018
RFPF NOT PAID YET. Still expecting request

My Status still says:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

When am i likely to receive a change in status or request for RFPF?
Which country are you applying from an which stream dear?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone,
I was reading the forum anonymously, but a question in my mind convinced me to create an account and post it.
My AOR date is August 23rd, and my medical status changed to passed and I received the biometric instruction letter on September 18th. The same day (September 18th) the background check status changed to “We are processing your background check” (Which surprised me since it’s the wording of IP2). Anyways, I did the biometrics on September 26th and Biometric status changed to completed on September 27th (A day later). Background check status still was what supposedly called IP2. On October 2nd, however, I received the RPRF payment request (I did not pay it upfront obviously) and I payed it on October 3rd and uploaded the pdf.
After this long story, here is my question finally :)) On October 4th, the status of Additional Document change to not applicable and the background status changed to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check”. So where am I exactly now? Why was the timeline backwards for me, first IP2 and then IP1? (I feel like Benjamin Button) :))
Any insight is highly appreciated.

P.S. I am applying from Iran btw.
I HAVE A SIMILAR SITUATION.

AoR - 6th Sept - FSW-O (Pakistan)
BIL & MEP - 28th September
Biometrics Completed - 1st Oct
ADR - RPRF Request - 11th Oct
Background Status - changed from IP2 to IP1 - 11th Oct
RPRF Paid - 12th Oct
ADR Status - Not Applicable (12th October)

any update on your profile?