+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

mdave

Oct 11, 2018
Hello i applied on 23rd of august in CEC stream Inland. Do you know the approximate processing time for CEC - Inlands by any chance? I only have medicals passed at the moment, rest is in review.
CEC inland
no updates after MEP
AOR 28th August
MEP 21st Sep

bone0906

Aug 27, 2018
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
My biometrics were enrolled on September 12 and now biometrics status shows We have not received your fingerprints. One month after enrollment.
Have you done anything about it? I had mine done on the 24th of September and till now it's still not updated on my CIC account. I've tried to call several times but without luck

louardjoe

Sep 16, 2018
New Zealand
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2018
AOR Received.
31-08-2018
Med's Done....
30-09-2018
Does all applications go to IP2...or do they sometimes not update and it goes straiight to ppr? How consistent is it?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Does all applications go to IP2...or do they sometimes not update and it goes straiight to ppr? How consistent is it?
Not consistent at all. There are hundreds of examples on this forum where people move to PPR without ever moving to IP2. These are all made up terms by people on forum here and have no significance for IRCC. Do not read too much in to the status on CIC account. Only way of knowing true status is ordering GCMS notes.

Reactions: shambo9

shambo9

Sep 19, 2018
Not consistent at all. There are hundreds of examples on this forum where people move to PPR without ever moving to IP2. These are all made up terms by people on forum here and have no significance for IRCC. Do not read too much in to the status on CIC account. Only way of knowing true status is ordering GCMS notes.
Have been waiting since Aug 22 for an update. FSW - O(USA) . I started to wonder if they are processing cases based on CRS score and NOC code (just assumption) .

jaggeo

Star Member
May 11, 2017
guys, my wife just received something like this

is this PPR request

STEP 3: PREPARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope for the return of your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents:

a. If your documents are being returned to a Canadian mailing address, please submit a Pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post or a pre-paid return envelope from any other courier service.

b. If your documents are being returned to a mailing address in the U.S.A, please submit a copy of a self-addressed FedEx, UPS or Purolator shipping label along with its invoice, purchased online or in store.

4. The completed and signed Annex A attached to this correspondence, listing your current mailing address.

STEP 4: SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

mayple

Star Member
Dec 30, 2017
guys, my wife just received something like this

is this PPR request

STEP 3: PREPARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope for the return of your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents:

a. If your documents are being returned to a Canadian mailing address, please submit a Pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post or a pre-paid return envelope from any other courier service.

b. If your documents are being returned to a mailing address in the U.S.A, please submit a copy of a self-addressed FedEx, UPS or Purolator shipping label along with its invoice, purchased online or in store.

4. The completed and signed Annex A attached to this correspondence, listing your current mailing address.

STEP 4: SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Looks like it. What was the first 2 steps? This is half the note.

Also, details on AOR etc?

Ram_29

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Ottawa , Ontario,Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
thank you,

now i am the dependent , and i am outside canada, should i use the same email to sent my docs, or should i receive a separate email
Me and my wife got same email .... so yes i think