19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Hello everyone,

My AOR is 19 August, my country of residence is Morocco, the headquarters of my current job for which I am claiming points is changing its address, with two effects:

- The phone will be unreachable for a certain time (up to a week).
- The address will be different from the header of the document I submitted as a proof of work.

Please tell me how I should proceed, should I raise a CSE?

Thanks.

mayple

Star Member
Dec 30, 2017
Hello everyone,

My AOR is 19 August, my country of residence is Morocco, the headquarters of my current job for which I am claiming points is changing its address, with two effects:

- The phone will be unreachable for a certain time (up to a week).
- The address will be different from the header of the document I submitted as a proof of work.

Please tell me how I should proceed, should I raise a CSE?

Thanks.
I would recommend filling out the IRCC form and providing this update including the new address and the phone number. Anytime there is a significant change related to your application , which this is in my opinion you should let the immigration folks know. There is no harm in providing additional information that can assist with your application

Reactions: Abdelilah

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
I would recommend filling out the IRCC form and providing this update including the new address and the phone number. Anytime there is a significant change related to your application , which this is in my opinion you should let the immigration folks know. There is no harm in providing additional information that can assist with your application
The phone number won't change, the address will, so you recommend to use the form they've sent post eAPR ?
Thanks.

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
August guys, who had issues with biometrics status! Today is the last day when I had to do my biometrics, and my biometrics status changed from "We need your fingerprints to process your application" to "We haven't received your fingerprints". This scares me! Is anybody here, who also had problems with update of biometrics status and who reached the timeline?

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Did anyone get surprises after this weekend that cud change Monday blues completely ?

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
August guys, who had issues with biometrics status! Today is the last day when I had to do my biometrics, and my biometrics status changed from "We need your fingerprints to process your application" to "We haven't received your fingerprints". This scares me! Is anybody here, who also had problems with update of biometrics status and who reached the timeline?
As long as you have the proof that you gave your biometrics you should not worry.

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Guys, i received an email about a week ago stating i have an update. I checked the status and it said "how to find a job attachment". It mentioned congratulations for being a candidate etc.
Now before this email i was in IP2 stage and now it turned to "we will tell you when your background check start".
How do i take this ?

mayple

Star Member
Dec 30, 2017
Guys, i received an email about a week ago stating i have an update. I checked the status and it said "how to find a job attachment". It mentioned congratulations for being a candidate etc.
Now before this email i was in IP2 stage and now it turned to "we will tell you when your background check start".
How do i take this ?
Very soon you’ll be getting your PPR email. That’s the trend

Reactions: Asiv adanac

digitalmohsin

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
United States
How do i take this ?
They are dying to have you come to Canada.

Reactions: Aarti123

balvinder1990

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hello All,

My AOR is 22nd August and i passed my medical on 17th sept and on 28 sept i was ask to pay RPRF fee which i payed on the same day .

Now my question is under my additional documents section it says Not Applicable

Has someone faced this issue and my background section says that we will send you message when your background verification will start so could someone comment i am on which stage and also i have received email regarding job match

Reactions: Asiv adanac

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Hello All,

My AOR is 22nd August and i passed my medical on 17th sept and on 28 sept i was ask to pay RPRF fee which i payed on the same day .

Now my question is under my additional documents section it says Not Applicable

Has someone faced this issue and my background section says that we will send you message when your background verification will start so could someone comment i am on which stage and also i have received email regarding job match
u fsw-o india ?

u IP1.