Oct 5, 2018
Iran
AOR Received.
23-08-2018
Med's Done....
16-09-2018
Yes bro FSW OUTLAND INDIA

but could you clarify regarding additional documents showing as not applicable
Your timeline is pretty close to mine. As far as I read here and there, “Not Applicable” has no significance and also, there is no reason to be worried. Waiting club is our residency address for next couple of months.

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
According to 2017 end of year immigration report, 80% of the FSW cases were completed(a decision was reached) within four months; in 2016 this time was six months. So there is a good chance that, unless something out of the ordinary happens, you will get your PR within four months.
Hi, could you provide a link to those reports please?
If I'm not mistaken, the counting time starts not from AOR, but from R10 done (roughly around the same time as MEP), and ends not at PPR, but at CoPR, amirite?

Rajesh Durai

Dec 29, 2012
Guys, Indian applicants, anyone's application moved to IP2 yet? My AOR is Aug 16th meds passed on Sep 6th, no change after that.

digitalmohsin

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
United States
Last edited:

mindblowz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Hello forum,

ITA: 22 August 2018
AOR: 23 August 2018
Also applied to Bridging Open Work Permit on 23 August 2018.
I paid my PR fees up front.
Applied with CEC e-Approved AOR.

I live in Toronto. My current profile is as fallows:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: You application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can you guys tell me what is the approximate processing time for CEC - Inland and what stage I am at.

Thank you in advance. Best of luck to everyone waiting for the golden email.

Skyblue15

Oct 8, 2018
Hi guys!

It’s my first time in this forum. I got my AOR August 14, 2018. No update until now.
I hope this time they will not return my application anymore. I got my first aor January 2018 and returned after two weeks because of missing docs. I found out only April 2018 where in my Provincial Certificate is already expired. I had to get extension and re apply. Thank God, I manage to resubmit my application.

Reactions: Aarti123

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Thanks. The keyword here is "complete". In my understanding, the application is received at AOR, but a complete application is received at R10 (completeness check) done. I've read this several times from experts' posts. You can also see here:
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

This time difference is usually unnoticeable because R10 is usually done within a month after AOR, but just like to be precise here.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hello All,

My AOR is 22nd August and i passed my medical on 17th sept and on 28 sept i was ask to pay RPRF fee which i payed on the same day .

Now my question is under my additional documents section it says Not Applicable

Has someone faced this issue and my background section says that we will send you message when your background verification will start so could someone comment i am on which stage and also i have received email regarding job match
I am on the same boat as u , except i dint the email regarding job match. Pls tell me the actual wording on the RPRF which u recd. Which stream are u in?
If no other docs were requested from u along with ur ADR for RPRF then it is normal for review of additional documents to be ' NOT APPLICABLE'.

Pls put in ur time line , stream in ur signature. It wud be easier for reference.

All the best and cheers!! Keep us updated on ur progress.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Guys, Indian applicants, anyone's application moved to IP2 yet? My AOR is Aug 16th meds passed on Sep 6th, no change after that.
Patience bro, u cant know if u have crossed ur eligibility and if background checks are currently in progress unless u order the notes. It is still too early to order for it as well. U really cant 100% rely on the background check status on ur cic account cuz i have read several cases where it reflected 'we are reviewing your application and we will send u a message when we start your background check' and those applicants got golden email directly.

Will let u know about any progress from my side too. Cheers!!

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi guys!

It’s my first time in this forum. I got my AOR August 14, 2018. No update until now.
I hope this time they will not return my application anymore. I got my first aor January 2018 and returned after two weeks because of missing docs. I found out only April 2018 where in my Provincial Certificate is already expired. I had to get extension and re apply. Thank God, I manage to resubmit my application.
We can only help each other out if we get clarity on how ur cic profile status reflects currently. Also, pls put in ur timeline at ur signature, it will be easier for reference in future too. Cheers!!