AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
12-09-18
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2019
Congrats Aarti!! Bhagwan ka ashirwad h aap pe :)

Reactions: Aarti123

RPS92

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
12-09-18
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2019
Translated: God has bestowed his blessings on you :)

Reactions: Aarti123

TCA_globetrotter

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
T

Thanks for help! Followed your advice and submitted CSE. After submitting saw the notice -
Your enquiry has been successfully submitted. We will get back to you with answers to your questions as soon as possible.

If your application is within normal processing times you will not receive a reply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Hope, they will read my claim, because I didn't exceed normal processing times.
They did read my claim, and responded to my CSE (that contained proof that I'd completed biometrics), and said that they were forwarding to the relevant department. They also responded to my technical issue glitch saying that it's an ongoing issue and they are looking to resolve it as soon as possible. Hope that helps calm your nerves :D

Reactions: cedarleaf

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Alhamdulellah I got my ppr email. Here are my details:

FSW-O Egypt
AOR 3rd Aug
Ghost update 31st Aug
MEP+Biometrics 6th Sep
Biometrics completed 10th Sep
How to find a job In Canada message 13th Sep
Ghost update 2nd Oct
PPR 6th Oct

Pretty simple case:
Single applicant, no travel history, no military service and just two employments (claiming points for one of them)
CRS 462

Thank you all for your help and I wish you all the best!
Hey, Congrats.... have u moved to IP2 (we are processing....) or directly to ppr ?

MoraesJ

Sep 19, 2018
Egypt
Hey, Congrats.... have u moved to IP2 (we are processing....) or directly to ppr ?
Well my background check status never changed, it has been "we are processing your background check" since AOR till now. From what I've seen on this forum I think that's the case for many people who are required to submit biometrics.

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Tha
Well my background check status never changed, it has been "we are processing your background check" since AOR till now. From what I've seen on this forum I think that's the case for many people who are required to submit biometrics.
Thanks for your reply... Best of luck

Reactions: MoraesJ
Oct 6, 2018
Hi all,

We submitted our biometrics on 5 October and it was updated the same day. Later that evening, we received a message from CIC with a letter ‘Finding a job in Canada’. I just want to know if this is standard?

Our timeline is as follows:
ITA: 8 Aug
AOR: 25 Aug
MEP & biometrics request: 19 Sept
Biometrics submitted & updated: 5 Oct

Thanks!

MoraesJ

Sep 19, 2018
Egypt
Hi all,

We submitted our biometrics on 5 October and it was updated the same day. Later that evening, we received a message from CIC with a letter ‘Finding a job in Canada’. I just want to know if this is standard?

Our timeline is as follows:
ITA: 8 Aug
AOR: 25 Aug
MEP & biometrics request: 19 Sept
Biometrics submitted & updated: 5 Oct

Thanks!
I received this message 3 days after submitting biometrics and I assume that it does have a meaning, because I have searched the forum and found many people who received ppr after this message, in a period ranging from 1 day to 2 months. For me it took 3 weeks to receive ppr. However, it's just an assumption.

Oct 6, 2018
I received this message 3 days after submitting biometrics and I assume that it does have a meaning, because I have searched the forum and found many people who received ppr after this message, in a period ranging from 1 day to 2 months. For me it took 3 weeks to receive ppr. However, it's just an assumption.
Thanks so much! ☺

Reactions: MoraesJ