+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
HI Guys,

Is a ghost update an actually email? and when you look into your profile it states updated but nothing has changed??

Or is it when your application states updated and nothing has changed?

p_d2058

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
At least you guys are able to check your statuses whenever you want. I applied through an attorney. So I have no access to my own profile. I have to drop him a note every time I want an update on my application status. -_-

In a way, I guess it’s a good thing because I don’t go crazy over this and check daily. But sometimes, I think it’s nice to have the visibility.

ankit_sachdeva

Aug 22, 2018
s
At least you guys are able to check your statuses whenever you want. I applied through an attorney. So I have no access to my own profile. I have to drop him a note every time I want an update on my application status. -_-

In a way, I guess it’s a good thing because I don’t go crazy over this and check daily. But sometimes, I think it’s nice to have the visibility.
Seriously, so exasperated already.

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
first one no e-mail just says updated
did you get any?
yesterday my status said updated and my background changed to ''we are processing your background check'' from ' your application is in prgoess"
the status went back to submitted after
today it states updated again but when i go in, nothing changed

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018

i would go crazy if i had someone else seeing about this lol