+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Read nothing about Trinidad folks, should be less applicants so quick processing.
again something to get excited about. :)
on the tracker most of them got PPR in 4mths so i was waiting til Dec .... anyways,,,, im glad for the movement :) at least it means someone working on it lol

louardjoe

Sep 16, 2018
New Zealand
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2018
AOR Received.
31-08-2018
Med's Done....
30-09-2018
Blurgh I hate waiting. And yes I know it is early days...yes I know bout the 3 month avg and the 6 month times etc etc....but I want it nooooowwwww

mayple

Star Member
Dec 30, 2017
Read nothing about Trinidad folks, should be less applicants so quick processing.
again something to get excited about. :)
Thats a flawed logic. By that measure, folks from India, China and Nigeria should have pretty long waits given most immigrants to Canada appear to be from these countries.

Watching the forum and updates over the last few months, my observation is that there is no logic or order for how the checks are done, the country of residence and how/when one will get a final decision.

Only the timelines seem to be an aspect that can be reasonably assumed (e.g. medical clearance takes 3 or so weeks versus 2 weeks in the past etc.)

mayple

Star Member
Dec 30, 2017
i Had called a couple of days back on +1613944400.. you need to follow the IVR till it reads out your status. After that press 0 to speak to an agent. i had to hold for almost 15 minutes before an agent responded. i had called around this time only (maybe an hour afterwards).
I called and ended up being told that they are too busy to take a call and I should hang up and call back later. Then they gave me a cold treatment (sarcasm intended) and disconnected the call. Not able to speak to an agent

elektrikuser

Jul 15, 2018
Hi All,
I just got a message from CIC that they need my marriage cert/license again. I had uploaded it already. They mentioned that

"Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted."

My marriage cert is already in English. I ended up re-uploading the same document. What else should I do? This makes very little sense to me :(

Last edited:

nitingoescanada

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-08-2018
Med's Done....
11-09-2018
Hi All,
I just got a message from CIC that they need my marriage cert/license again. I had uploaded it already. They mentioned that

"Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted."

My marriage cert is already in English. I ended up re-uploading the same document. What else should I do? This makes very little sense to me :(
May be earlier one was not clear scanned or they want to have color original scan this time.
Regarding translation, that should be standard template. So don’t worry

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Thats a flawed logic. By that measure, folks from India, China and Nigeria should have pretty long waits given most immigrants to Canada appear to be from these countries.

Watching the forum and updates over the last few months, my observation is that there is no logic or order for how the checks are done, the country of residence and how/when one will get a final decision.

Only the timelines seem to be an aspect that can be reasonably assumed (e.g. medical clearance takes 3 or so weeks versus 2 weeks in the past etc.)
Yeah!

Ultimately, I think this is correct! We can try as much we can to predict steps, analyze patterns, and draw some trends.....but at the end of the day, it is all about speculation.
As a matter of fact, even for ppl with very similar profiles, we can see multiple pathways

Reactions: Vaheed

MoraesJ

Sep 19, 2018
Egypt
Alhamdulellah I got my ppr email. Here are my details:

FSW-O Egypt
AOR 3rd Aug
Ghost update 31st Aug
MEP+Biometrics 6th Sep
Biometrics completed 10th Sep
How to find a job In Canada message 13th Sep
Ghost update 2nd Oct
PPR 6th Oct

Pretty simple case:
Single applicant, no travel history, no military service and just two employments (claiming points for one of them)
CRS 462

Thank you all for your help and I wish you all the best!

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Dude, The Festive season only starts now... It remains till the time you get the PPR. So hold on, the festivities have just begun!
I doubt that :| Festive season to me is the time when you are out of your normal day to day tussle and happy for a change. Diwali brings that time for most of us in India and since Diwali is still a month away and with given trends it seems PPR's too will be delivered by Santa to most of us around winter break :D (hopefully)
So I said festive season for June group has already begun as they have a reason to free themselves from the clutches of eternal anxiety as it is turning out to be for most :p :D and enjoy the time with PPRs in their hand.
Maybe you think otherwise and for a change you are enjoying this mind boggling wait :D from AOR to PPR , which most in this group wants to end within a month as they can't take it anymore :p:D

Cheers!

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Alhamdulellah I got my ppr email. Here are my details:

FSW-O Egypt
AOR 3rd Aug
Ghost update 31st Aug
MEP+Biometrics 6th Sep
Biometrics completed 10th Sep
How to find a job In Canada message 13th Sep
Ghost update 2nd Oct
PPR 6th Oct

Pretty simple case:
Single applicant, no travel history, no military service and just two employments (claiming points for one of them)
CRS 462

Thank you all for your help and I wish you all the best!
Congratulations buddy!

Reactions: MoraesJ

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
ITA - 8th Aug 2018
AOR - 20th Aug 2018
MEP - 11th Sep 2018
IP1 - 12th Sep 2018
IP2 - 4th Oct 2018
Ghost Update 1 - 5th Oct 2018
PPR Email - 5th Oct 2018!!!!!!
Congrates!!!
My AOR, MEP is same as you, but haven't received RPRF payment instructio yet. IP2 from the very beginig, then changed to IP1 on 26th Sep.
I am PNP -Outlant applicant.