+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
I applied in EE FSW outland(India).......
AOR-10 Aug
Request Letter IMM5475 - 31 Aug
MEP - 1 Sept
RPRF - 14 Sept (Paid and updated on same day)
Status showing
We r reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements.
Application in progress. We will tell you when we start your background process.
My Timeline:
AOR: 21st August
MEP: 11th August
Biometric Letter: 13th August
Biometric Completed: 16th August
BG: We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.
I have not paid my RPRF fees. Waiting for instruction to pay the RPRF.

gokul.chandran

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Hi all I had one question for all of you, in my profile i had mentioned that my family will come with me, but now i am thinking to land first, get all formalities done, get PR card and then come back to pick up my family. I am thinking to do this as i have a very young kid...
Is this feasible from border and security point of view
Hi,
You can land first, provided you are the primary applicant. However, all members included in your profile will need to land in Canada before the expiry of their medicals.

Last edited:

TCA_globetrotter

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hi guys!
My AOR is August 4
Biometrics request September 7
Biometrics done September 12

But in my online application there is a status - Your action is required.
Biometrics - we need your fingerprints to process your application.

And at the same time there is a biometrics number at the top near my name and the date of biometrics enrollment and expire date.

What does that mean? Should I wait some time when the status of biometrics updates?
I am in a similar situation. When I called my VFS, they said it might take time to get to the embassy/visa-office, and asked me to check back in a week. I would recommend you to call your VFS to see if you get the same response from them. It is the visa-office that will need to update your status to completed.

ABhola

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-07-2018
FSW(via express entry)-applying from USA & origin country is India
AOR: 31st July
MEP : 22nd Aug
Background check: 23rd Aug ( Updated from 'NOT Applicable' to 'Your application is in Progress. We will send you a message when we need more information from you'
Latest Update Today 17th Sept : Background check Updated to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Along with Background check update , also received a new message " How to find a job in Canada"
Is my application moved to Ip2?
did you get any email for the second change in background status?

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
I am in a similar situation. When I called my VFS, they said it might take time to get to the embassy/visa-office, and asked me to check back in a week. I would recommend you to call your VFS to see if you get the same response from them. It is the visa-office that will need to update your status to completed.
Thanks for response! I will call them tomorrow if the status doesn't change. It will be one week after biometrics enrollment.