Medical passed : 15/09/18
Biometrics request letter : 15/09/18
Kindly share yours, thanks.
Thanks
Mine is:
AOR 3/08/18
MEP and biometrics letter 7/09/18
Biometrics done today
BG: We are processing your Background check, we will contact you if we need more information

Reactions: anotherone11

winterdiva

Dec 18, 2017
London
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Hi all,
We have given our biometrics last week. The details were immediately updated in the biometrics section. However, the status on (the first page after login) still shows “your action is required” . What else do I need to do?

Biometrics letters were sent only for the adults. I’m assuming kids don’t need them (under 12) ?

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
For people who got biometrics, how is it possible to monitor the rest of application since the background check is already IP2 since AOR?

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Hi all,
We have given our biometrics last week. The details were immediately updated in the biometrics section. However, the status on (the first page after login) still shows “your action is required” . What else do I need to do?

Biometrics letters were sent only for the adults. I’m assuming kids don’t need them (under 12) ?
The same issue! In what country did you done the biometrics?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
For people who got biometrics, how is it possible to monitor the rest of application since the background check is already IP2 since AOR?
Biometrics result in a faster background check, criminality is passed after verifying the PCCs then security, the remaining part of the background check commences. Those terms pertain to nothing.

Aitim

Aug 15, 2018
Hi all,

I am in the same shoes.
I think it is technical issue on CIC site. You've done everything needed

Last edited:

Aitim

Aug 15, 2018
Guys with biometrics, can we hope that we can get PPR sooner than classical 6 months since our background status is IP2 from the very beginning?

Reactions: SRayhan87

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Guys with biometrics, can we hope that we can get PPR sooner than classical 6 months since our background status is IP2 from the very beginning?
Mine is same, but don't know will get PPR and how much time it will take. Hoping for the best guys

Reactions: Aitim

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hello, I submitted on the same day, no update on medicals or biometrics. Is it how it is, people?
Because you submitted same day does not mean you will get it same time. Each application has different processing time. Don't worry, yours is around the corner.

Reactions: viki1805