August 2018 AOR - join here

Nash1905

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hi, Where did you get the MEP 10-15 days from....
I got the info frm another site... it was just brief overview..the duration might change. Like MEP now takes abt 22 days min... its just to brief ppl as to wht happens in each stages...

jujhar8516

Dec 19, 2017
This is so quick...Which category did you apply?? Inland or Outland? Could you please share your timeline???
I applied in EE FSW outland(India).......
AOR-10 Aug
Request Letter IMM5475 - 31 Aug
MEP - 1 Sept
RPRF - 14 Sept (Paid and updated on same day)
Status showing
We r reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements.
Application in progress. We will tell you when we start your background process.

Reactions: SRayhan87

coldcanada

May 1, 2018
UK
Hello All, hope all good !

I submitted the application and received the AOR on the same day on 25th August. Since then the status has not moved. Also it says, I do not need medicals, but I was required to submit upfront medical report as part of the application, which I did.

How much time is taking these days to go to next step ? Thanks for any responses.

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility
- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress.- We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Rajesh Durai

Dec 29, 2012
Hello All, hope all good !

I submitted the application and received the AOR on the same day on 25th August. Since then the status has not moved. Also it says, I do not need medicals, but I was required to submit upfront medical report as part of the application, which I did.

How much time is taking these days to go to next step ? Thanks for any responses.

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility
- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress.- We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You are at the initial stage. Next step is to clear medicals, You are in AOR(1st stage)

AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

Refer this link for detailed in formation.

https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
From the date of AOR, it takes around 6 months for PPR. You have around 5 more months to go.
Actually, it is from the time the R10 evaluation is complete. Only then does the 6-month timeline kick in. I am not very sure about how you can check if R10 evaluation is done but I think you may be able to find that on the GCMS notes.

Reactions: Sunshine41

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Hi guys!
My AOR is August 4
Biometrics request September 7
Biometrics done September 12

But in my online application there is a status - Your action is required.
Biometrics - we need your fingerprints to process your application.

And at the same time there is a biometrics number at the top near my name and the date of biometrics enrollment and expire date.

What does that mean? Should I wait some time when the status of biometrics updates?

Aug 28, 2018
Hi everyone... Need an input / advice.

For my application (FSW - Outland, India), BGC has not yet started. AOR date is Aug 11, 2018 and MEP passed - Sep 04. BG status changed to 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.' on same day (Sep 04). Since then, there is no change in the status.

So how long does it generally take to reflect the change in eligibility and BGC status? When should I initiate any communication from my end to get an update on my app. status? or is it too early now to do that?

Would really appreciate your help / views on above.

Currently, my application status is as mentioned below -

Application step -> Current status

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.

Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
Aug 28, 2018
To help you get tentative date for Sunshine41g stage you want to check please use the following from immitracker.

Some of you might have used it already.

https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics

PPR date estimator, med pass estimator, IP2 or NA1 changes ,etc

Again, this is just an ESTIMATOR based on data fed by users. Some cases will get sooner while some later.
Thanks for your reply. I am already using the tracker. One more thing I wanted to ask -

Mostly, the day an applicant gets MEP passed status, BGC also starts which we all term it as IP1. My status is - BGC yet to start. So is it normal?

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
Thanks for your reply. I am already using the tracker. One more thing I wanted to ask -

Mostly, the day an applicant gets MEP passed status, BGC also starts which we all term it as IP1. My status is - BGC yet to start. So is it normal?
IP1 is considered or termed (by applicants) as R10 check.

So I think the BGC status will change to something like “ We are processing your BG check.”

as_shweta

Aug 2, 2018
FSW(via express entry)-applying from USA & origin country is India
AOR: 31st July
MEP : 22nd Aug
Background check: 23rd Aug ( Updated from 'NOT Applicable' to 'Your application is in Progress. We will send you a message when we need more information from you'
Latest Update Today 17th Sept : Background check Updated to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Along with Background check update , also received a new message " How to find a job in Canada"
Is my application moved to Ip2?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nash1905