17/02/2019
AOR: 21 August
MEP: 15 September
Biometrics request letter: 15 September
Biometrics Completed: 16 September
Are they open on Sundays ?

jujhar8516

Dec 19, 2017
This means that your application has been considered to be complete and your eligibility is in progress now.
Thanks for your input........but my status reads We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility criteria. Also Background check has not started yet.

RPS92

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
12-09-18
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2019
Requesting someone to please create a new WhatsApp where people who ONLY WISH TO SHARE RELEVANT INFORMATIONS FOR EVERYBODY CAN JOIN!!

Reactions: Zenith_Sahai
Feb 26, 2018
If you already have the letters you can resubmit them stating that you already submitted them and resubmitting again.

if you don't have the letters You Can mail Your company to provide them you can also take followups on the mail and show the copies of this mail to CIC, which shows that you had tried to get the letters but you are not able to achieve them.

Alternatively,If you don't have the letters and the company is not willing to provide you the letters, you can prepare affidavit which mentions all your duties and get it notarized.
And stating that the duties where which I performed and can be checked via official means by contacting company.

Other more experience persons can throw light on this. This is from my point of you view...

Hi can u suggest something.. i posted abt how we submitted the documents

Feb 26, 2018
Also provide tax returns and epf details showing they epf is being deducted by your employer. It may vary for country to. Country.
If you have visiting card, scan it. I card, Appraisal letter. You have mentioned you recently renewed work permit, if you have taken any letter from from employer for the same scan it,.try to get get letter from manager /colleague along with their visiting card..
Check all the letter in your employer login portal like increment letter. Confirmation letter. Transfer letter.

I am sure you will be able to answer them easily and confidently. Good Luck

Hi, i posted the format .. please check n suggest

saganvi

Aug 17, 2018
Hi saganvi and adii4u.

Thanks for your replies. Below is what we provided to IRCC during our application submission.

We created a letter of explanation and provided details of all submitted documents for all employer records. Below is a sample for what we provided for Employment record for Canada (current one). Similarly we provided for old records (foreign deputations). Some documents he received from his employer during his WP extension.

Employment Records - 1 – Business Analyst
Duration : XXX 2017 - Ongoing
Employer : XYZ

I am in Canada since XXX 2017 and working with XYZ company. I have been working as Business Analyst (NOC 2171) since May 2010 and have had same responsibilities/Job duties. The same is confirmed in the attachment (Page 5, Experience). The same role is also mentioned in my work permit.

Attachment (Employment Record - Canada (XXX 2017 - Till Date).pdf) in this section contains the below mentioned documents. These documents were provided to me by my employer.

Deputation/Secondment letter (Page 1-1)
Letter of Employment (Page 2-8)
Compensation/Appraisal letter (Page 9-11)
2017 T4 tax form (Page 12-12)
2018 Salary Slips (Page 13-19)
Extended Work Permit (Page20-21)

Please let me know what else could have been provided. We understand that we didn't provide number of hours worked but the above letters state that he is working as a full time employee. Isn't this sufficient?
Hi. All this is good but the way I see it it is still missing job duties/responsibilities detail and hours worked. These details are required for VO to validate NOC code and Canada/Foreign work experience. I would recommend to include Job Duties/responsibilities letter highlighting total hours worked in a week written by supervisor or self explanatory.

Reactions: Vishrut1987
Feb 26, 2018
Hi. All this is good but the way I see it it is still missing job duties/responsibilities detail and hours worked. These details are required for VO to validate NOC code and Canada/Foreign work experience. I would recommend to include Job Duties/responsibilities letter highlighting total hours worked in a week written by supervisor or self explanatory.

All these things were mentioned in these letters.
From role And responsibilities, salary/breakup, noc code ..
For work hours they usually mention "full time" .. in India they become 45 hrs a week and in Canada- 40 hrs

Do you mean, a seperate letter that contains all the details.. like a resume? . If the company doesnt provide a reference letter, can we opt for self attestation and is it safe to mention that company does not give such letters they can verify with the company if they want.

Or should we go to a notary?

Sorry, they gave us just 7 days that included sat n sunday too. We need to have a solution soon.
Thanks

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
All these things were mentioned in these letters.
From role And responsibilities, salary/breakup, noc code ..
For work hours they usually mention "full time" .. in India they become 45 hrs a week and in Canada- 40 hrs

Do you mean, a seperate letter that contains all the details.. like a resume? . If the company doesnt provide a reference letter, can we opt for self attestation and is it safe to mention that company does not give such letters they can verify with the company if they want.

Or should we go to a notary?

Sorry, they gave us just 7 days that included sat n sunday too. We need to have a solution soon.
Thanks
Hii.. I read your messages what I understood is, your letters are back dated.. I mean when u joined the company, it doesnt confirm your work duration with the same role.. therefore they are asking for experience/reference letter.. if that is not possible then atleast get a salary transfer letter mentioning your joining date and position with reference to ur employment letter for role and responsibility... atleast u can try to gather some docs...

louardjoe

Sep 16, 2018
New Zealand
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2018
AOR Received.
31-08-2018
Med's Done....
30-09-2018
A little impatient here....AOR 31 August and seems like file has not moved at all.... current statuses below....does it mean anything to anyone? Have they even started working on it? or is it still in a queue how do I know?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made