+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
anyone in this group got RPRF request???? Mine AOR is on 10 Aug and I got RPRF request on 14 Sept and paid on the same day itself......
This means that your application has been considered to be complete and your eligibility is in progress now.

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
I have experience letter for last 11 years..holding different positions in the same company..but it doesnt mention salary as it was revised every year or 2.. I have all promotions and salary revision letters alongwith the bank statement..all r submitted...
Not having salary in the experience letter will be an issue?
Thanks in advance..
Try to get an official supporting document from your company stating your salary, the goal from this is simply to prove to IRCC that this was a paid job and you were doing it for a living, don't forget to add payslips as it is also considered as a supporting document.

psy347

Aug 6, 2018
I have experience letter for last 11 years..holding different positions in the same company..but it doesnt mention salary as it was revised every year or 2.. I have all promotions and salary revision letters alongwith the bank statement..all r submitted...
Not having salary in the experience letter will be an issue?
Thanks in advance..
Request for a current salary certificate from the company and get it signed and stamped. That is enough proof because such documents hold a legal validity. Additionally, you can attach relevant promotions (based on noc) and salary revision letters (probably the ones that you have for the last 3 years) in LOE or with the above section. Do not make the application complex and I have read somewhere in the forum that there is a limit of some 5MB or so for uploading documents in each sections.

Sanjana11

Jan 3, 2018
Just received an email that my case has been updated. Logged in and saw only my UCI number has changed. Previous one had CAN in front of it and current one is just number. What does this mean?

AoR: 19th August
MEP: 15th September
UCI no. Change: 16th September

Reactions: Abdelilah

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Just received an email that my case has been updated. Logged in and saw only my UCI number has changed. Previous one had CAN in front of it and current one is just number. What does this mean?

AoR: 19th August
MEP: 15th September
UCI no. Change: 16th September
The one starting with CAN is a temporary UCI. Once they verify the application, they will either provide a new permanent UCI or link it with existing UCI (if any).

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Try to get an official supporting document from your company stating your salary, the goal from this is simply to prove to IRCC that this was a paid job and you were doing it for a living, don't forget to add payslips as it is also considered as a supporting document.
Request for a current salary certificate from the company and get it signed and stamped. That is enough proof because such documents hold a legal validity. Additionally, you can attach relevant promotions (based on noc) and salary revision letters (probably the ones that you have for the last 3 years) in LOE or with the above section. Do not make the application complex and I have read somewhere in the forum that there is a limit of some 5MB or so for uploading documents in each sections.
Thank you both.. I have attached my promotion letters and all salary pages in the bank statement for the last 10 years.. further my experience letter mentions it is a full time Job with all descriptions... I have already submitted I hope it shud b fine..

Aitim

Aug 15, 2018
Hi, guys, could anyone kindly share their biometrics timeline? The date of recieving biometrics letter, the day of passing biometrics, when it was reflected on your EE profile , etc

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
I guess we all would have to wait at least till end of December. I was going through the April AOR forum and almost 60% of the applicants have received PPRs

Remaining are waiting desperately

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Seems like it takes around 23-30 days for medicals to pass now. There're only a few on immitracker whose AOR on 22-Aug have cleared medicals. There are other cases with the same AOR still waiting.

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
+1 for the signature and stamps, forgot about that, for the record it's 4MB and not 5MB, I used pdf compressor to reduce the size of my documents :
https://pdfcompressor.com/

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Hi, guys, could anyone kindly share their biometrics timeline? The date of recieving biometrics letter, the day of passing biometrics, when it was reflected on your EE profile , etc
AOR : 19/08/19
Medical passed : 15/09/18
Biometrics request letter : 15/09/18
Kindly share yours, thanks.