Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Many Nigerian citizens have got the similar status changes, IP-2 from beginning and Meds are delayed a bit.
What Nigerian citizens? That's not true.

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
I cannot login to my CIC just now. Anyone had the same problem?
Yes, the website is down, gradually it went from a 502 to complete shutdown.

cisco_kidd

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in August 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.

Tracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/august-2018-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

Hey guys. How do I identify on the immitracker which applications have been successfully completed? I still see the status in July and June as "active" although they all got PPR.

skw

Jul 11, 2018
Hey guys. How do I identify on the immitracker which applications have been successfully completed? I still see the status in July and June as "active" although they all got PPR.
it depends on the person whether or not they update their case on immitracker. btw, how did you know people from june/july have ppr?

Reactions: Aarti123

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
once they got the PPR wont they have the date they got it? so that should give you the timeline.. doesnt matter if its active of not, its the timelione thats important

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
What Nigerian citizens? That's not true.
I am in a WhatsApp group and many Nigerians in that group have been to similar update stages.
In my understanding this is partly because IRCC has now started requesting biometrics and the message reads: 'You now need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) when you apply for permanent residence if you are from Europe, the Middle East or Africa'. Probably because of this they, post AOR, right away start the security checks and people see their BGC as IP-2 from the beginning.
I think it's quite normal and no one really needs to panic about such BGC changes.

Reactions: Sunshine41

HiBh

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Since August 29 my profile says,
"Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Waiting with a hand on my heart!