+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Sanjana11

Jan 3, 2018
AoR 19th August
MEP 15th September
Finally!!
Wondering what's the next update? Can we know if our profiles have passed r10 check ?

Reactions: jaggeo

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
Since August 29 my profile says,
"Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Waiting with a hand on my heart!
All the best !

Don’t worry you will get it

Feb 26, 2018
My husband applied on Aug 12,2018.
Medical was cleared too.

But for his employment records and foreign documents we received a PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS letter yesterday, stating that we only submitted supporting documents like letter of offer and paystubs. And need to submit more.
Things that show.. work duration, salary, duties and hours, for Canadian and foreign exp.

We have already submitted everything... and there is nothing new we can submit..how do we proceed .

Not all companies provide such letters for PR purposes
Please note we are already in Canada on Work permit, which were recently renewed too.

Failing to provide more documents means negative.
Please help.

Vishrut1987

Feb 10, 2016
Medical was cleared too.

But for his employment records and foreign documents we received a PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS letter yesterday, stating that we only submitted supporting documents like letter of offer and paystubs. And need to submit more.
Things that show.. work duration, salary, duties and hours, for Canadian and foreign exp.

We have already submitted everything... and there is nothing new we can submit..how do we proceed .

Please note we are already in Canada on Work permit, which were recently renewed too.

Please help.
If you already have the letters you can resubmit them stating that you already submitted them and resubmitting again.

if you don't have the letters You Can mail Your company to provide them you can also take followups on the mail and show the copies of this mail to CIC, which shows that you had tried to get the letters but you are not able to achieve them.

Alternatively,If you don't have the letters and the company is not willing to provide you the letters, you can prepare affidavit which mentions all your duties and get it notarized.
And stating that the duties where which I performed and can be checked via official means by contacting company.

Other more experience persons can throw light on this. This is from my point of you view...

saganvi

Aug 17, 2018
Medical was cleared too.

Please help.
First and foremost for every job, start with a cover letter providing details like Employer Name, Job period, work hours/week, NOC and list of enclosing documents.
For salary details, include official compensation/promotion letters that highlights your revised salary. Tax documents should also be attached.
For duties/hours worked, try to get one letter from your immediate supervisor,if not HR. if that doesn't work too, write a self attested letter of explanation with all the details.

Hope this helps! All the best.

Reactions: akanksharustagi

adii4u

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Also provide tax returns and epf details showing they epf is being deducted by your employer. It may vary for country to. Country.
If you have visiting card, scan it. I card, Appraisal letter. You have mentioned you recently renewed work permit, if you have taken any letter from from employer for the same scan it,.try to get get letter from manager /colleague along with their visiting card..
Check all the letter in your employer login portal like increment letter. Confirmation letter. Transfer letter.

I am sure you will be able to answer them easily and confidently. Good Luck

Reactions: akanksharustagi
Feb 26, 2018
Hi saganvi and adii4u.

Thanks for your replies. Below is what we provided to IRCC during our application submission.

We created a letter of explanation and provided details of all submitted documents for all employer records. Below is a sample for what we provided for Employment record for Canada (current one). Similarly we provided for old records (foreign deputations). Some documents he received from his employer during his WP extension.

Employment Records - 1 – Business Analyst
Duration : XXX 2017 - Ongoing
Employer : XYZ

I am in Canada since XXX 2017 and working with XYZ company. I have been working as Business Analyst (NOC 2171) since May 2010 and have had same responsibilities/Job duties. The same is confirmed in the attachment (Page 5, Experience). The same role is also mentioned in my work permit.

Attachment (Employment Record - Canada (XXX 2017 - Till Date).pdf) in this section contains the below mentioned documents. These documents were provided to me by my employer.

Deputation/Secondment letter (Page 1-1)
Letter of Employment (Page 2-8)
Compensation/Appraisal letter (Page 9-11)
2017 T4 tax form (Page 12-12)
2018 Salary Slips (Page 13-19)
Extended Work Permit (Page20-21)

Please let me know what else could have been provided. We understand that we didn't provide number of hours worked but the above letters state that he is working as a full time employee. Isn't this sufficient?

Usermanual

Sep 15, 2018
Help please!
I need to add something in my already submitted application via IRCC webform. I’m fsw-o. there is a question there asking “is your app being processed OUTSIDE Canada”. Are they asking about the local visa office? Aren’t all apps processed initially in Canada and then sent out to whatever LVO? Do we HAVE to know the lvo for the webform? Please someone respond!

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Help please!
I need to add something in my already submitted application via IRCC webform. I’m fsw-o. there is a question there asking “is your app being processed OUTSIDE Canada”. Are they asking about the local visa office? Aren’t all apps processed initially in Canada and then sent out to whatever LVO? Do we HAVE to know the lvo for the webform? Please someone respond!
You could use this form instead: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
I have experience letter for last 11 years..holding different positions in the same company..but it doesnt mention salary as it was revised every year or 2.. I have all promotions and salary revision letters alongwith the bank statement..all r submitted...
Not having salary in the experience letter will be an issue?
Thanks in advance..